We are a 2 families with 3 kids 4,6,8 year olds...going on a AI vacation in
Holiday inn sunspree in Montego bay, Jamaica.
Heard its great for kids.
I like to snorkel....how is snorkeling off the resort beach?
Any local ferrys for a snorkel trip?
Please advice , if you have been to this place...tips about rooms , food , pool, beach etc..
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 2 St. Croix
- 3 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 4 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 5 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 6 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 7 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 8 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 9 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 10 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 11 Island Hopping
- 12 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 13 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 14 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Havana restaurants
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 19 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 20 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 21 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 22 Getting away in June
- 23 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 24 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 25 A Week In Cuba
Holiday inn sunspree in Montego bay,jamaica..pls advice(going 4/27)