We are a 2 families with 3 kids 4,6,8 year olds...going on a AI vacation in
Holiday inn sunspree in Montego bay, Jamaica.
Heard its great for kids.
I like to snorkel....how is snorkeling off the resort beach?
Any local ferrys for a snorkel trip?
Please advice , if you have been to this place...tips about rooms , food , pool, beach etc..
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 2 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 3 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 4 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 5 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 6 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 7 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 8 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 9 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 10 Hiking in St. John
- 11 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 12 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 13 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 14 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 15 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 16 Where in DR?
- 17 Honeymoon
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 21 Barbados
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 24 Help with August trip ideas
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ
Holiday inn sunspree in Montego bay,jamaica..pls advice(going 4/27)