We are a 2 families with 3 kids 4,6,8 year olds...going on a AI vacation in
Holiday inn sunspree in Montego bay, Jamaica.
Heard its great for kids.
I like to snorkel....how is snorkeling off the resort beach?
Any local ferrys for a snorkel trip?
Please advice , if you have been to this place...tips about rooms , food , pool, beach etc..
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 2 Bermuda
- 3 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 4 Restaurant Suggestions
- 5 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 6 Honeymoon Help!!
- 7 Aruba weather
- 8 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 9 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 10 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Taxi info. Self touring
- 13 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 14 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 15 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 16 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 17 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 18 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 19 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 20 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 21 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 22 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 23 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 24 Puerto Rico vs. US Virgin Islands
- 25 Which Island?
Holiday inn sunspree in Montego bay,jamaica..pls advice(going 4/27)