We will be travelling to Holguin, Cuba during March, 2003, and staying at Brisas Guardalavaca.
Interested to hear feedback about shopping, things to do etc etc, from anyone who has been there recently.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 2 No rain in June PLEASE
- 3 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 4 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 5 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 6 Island recommendation
- 7 Cuba
- 8 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 9 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 10 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 11 Can I take alcohol?
- 12 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 13 Scrub Island Resort
- 14 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 17 Family vacation for divers
- 18 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 19 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 20 Island advice plz!
- 21 Cubarinking water?
- 22 First time to PR
- 23 St. John Trip Report
- 24 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 25 St Kitts' Bakery