Appreciate hearing from anyone who has
visited Holguin area of Cuba. I've been
to Santiago De Cuba twice and have
enjoyed each trip. This time I plan to do
some cycling. Any info. from anyone who
had taken bike tour of Cuba would be
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 2 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 3 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 4 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 5 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 6 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 7 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 10 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 11 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 12 Aruba help!
- 13 St Martin
- 14 Planning a three week trip
- 15 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 16 Casa Karma
- 17 Honeymoon - please help!
- 18 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 19 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 20 Cuba
- 21 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 22 Cuba: February 2016
- 23 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 24 Cuba for Americans
- 25 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort