Hello there from Canada. We are newlyweds (December 15th, 2012) that were married in Jamaica. We have just begun our journey together and have been to a few places. Mexico - Riviera Maya (loved it, lots to do and see), Cancun (didn't like it, found the same activities which were repetitive), Vegas (enjoyed, but we don't gamble but went skydiving, dune bugging in the desert). We enjoy going to different places as there is so much to see in this wonderful world. We are 38 and 42, so not so spring chickens but still enjoy life to the fullest, lol. THIS IS OUR DILEMMA: we would like an ALL-INCLUSIVE, white sand, turquoise water, cave exploring, cliff climbing, fishing, jungle 4x4ing, volcanos, river rafting, tubing, rainforests, waterfalls. We aren't into horseback riding, or biking or hiking, just aren't our things. We love trying new things and seeing the culture, we aren't the kind of couple who just sit on the beach, which in return would be nice for a couple of days downtime. Anyone have any ideas where we can go that would have a hut on the beach, or glass floors, just something fun and exciting and out of the ordinary everyday kinda vacation. We have been ziplining, scuba diving. Kinda been there done that. I hope this comes across the way Im wanting to explain. Just don't know where to go. PLEASE HELP, ANY ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFUL. We are looking to go beginning of July 2013
HIGH ADRENALINE/ACTIVE VACATION w/ some down days
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 4 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 5 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 6 Punta Cana?
- 7 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 8 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 9 Advice needed
- 10 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 11 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 12 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 13 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 14 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 17 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 18 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 19 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 20 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 21 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 22 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 23 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?