Hello there from Canada. We are newlyweds (December 15th, 2012) that were married in Jamaica. We have just begun our journey together and have been to a few places. Mexico - Riviera Maya (loved it, lots to do and see), Cancun (didn't like it, found the same activities which were repetitive), Vegas (enjoyed, but we don't gamble but went skydiving, dune bugging in the desert). We enjoy going to different places as there is so much to see in this wonderful world. We are 38 and 42, so not so spring chickens but still enjoy life to the fullest, lol. THIS IS OUR DILEMMA: we would like an ALL-INCLUSIVE, white sand, turquoise water, cave exploring, cliff climbing, fishing, jungle 4x4ing, volcanos, river rafting, tubing, rainforests, waterfalls. We aren't into horseback riding, or biking or hiking, just aren't our things. We love trying new things and seeing the culture, we aren't the kind of couple who just sit on the beach, which in return would be nice for a couple of days downtime. Anyone have any ideas where we can go that would have a hut on the beach, or glass floors, just something fun and exciting and out of the ordinary everyday kinda vacation. We have been ziplining, scuba diving. Kinda been there done that. I hope this comes across the way Im wanting to explain. Just don't know where to go. PLEASE HELP, ANY ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFUL. We are looking to go beginning of July 2013
HIGH ADRENALINE/ACTIVE VACATION w/ some down days
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 5 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 6 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 9 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 10 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 11 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 12 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 17 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 18 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 19 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 20 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 21 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 22 Which island?
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 25 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John