Hello there from Canada. We are newlyweds (December 15th, 2012) that were married in Jamaica. We have just begun our journey together and have been to a few places. Mexico - Riviera Maya (loved it, lots to do and see), Cancun (didn't like it, found the same activities which were repetitive), Vegas (enjoyed, but we don't gamble but went skydiving, dune bugging in the desert). We enjoy going to different places as there is so much to see in this wonderful world. We are 38 and 42, so not so spring chickens but still enjoy life to the fullest, lol. THIS IS OUR DILEMMA: we would like an ALL-INCLUSIVE, white sand, turquoise water, cave exploring, cliff climbing, fishing, jungle 4x4ing, volcanos, river rafting, tubing, rainforests, waterfalls. We aren't into horseback riding, or biking or hiking, just aren't our things. We love trying new things and seeing the culture, we aren't the kind of couple who just sit on the beach, which in return would be nice for a couple of days downtime. Anyone have any ideas where we can go that would have a hut on the beach, or glass floors, just something fun and exciting and out of the ordinary everyday kinda vacation. We have been ziplining, scuba diving. Kinda been there done that. I hope this comes across the way Im wanting to explain. Just don't know where to go. PLEASE HELP, ANY ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFUL. We are looking to go beginning of July 2013
HIGH ADRENALINE/ACTIVE VACATION w/ some down days
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 2 things to do in Nassau
- 3 Which Island?
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 6 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 7 St. John USVI
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 10 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 11 Best island for early to mid November
- 12 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 16 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 17 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 18 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 21 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 22 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 23 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???