Hello there from Canada. We are newlyweds (December 15th, 2012) that were married in Jamaica. We have just begun our journey together and have been to a few places. Mexico - Riviera Maya (loved it, lots to do and see), Cancun (didn't like it, found the same activities which were repetitive), Vegas (enjoyed, but we don't gamble but went skydiving, dune bugging in the desert). We enjoy going to different places as there is so much to see in this wonderful world. We are 38 and 42, so not so spring chickens but still enjoy life to the fullest, lol. THIS IS OUR DILEMMA: we would like an ALL-INCLUSIVE, white sand, turquoise water, cave exploring, cliff climbing, fishing, jungle 4x4ing, volcanos, river rafting, tubing, rainforests, waterfalls. We aren't into horseback riding, or biking or hiking, just aren't our things. We love trying new things and seeing the culture, we aren't the kind of couple who just sit on the beach, which in return would be nice for a couple of days downtime. Anyone have any ideas where we can go that would have a hut on the beach, or glass floors, just something fun and exciting and out of the ordinary everyday kinda vacation. We have been ziplining, scuba diving. Kinda been there done that. I hope this comes across the way Im wanting to explain. Just don't know where to go. PLEASE HELP, ANY ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFUL. We are looking to go beginning of July 2013
HIGH ADRENALINE/ACTIVE VACATION w/ some down days
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix and sea grass
- 2 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 3 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 8 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 9 Tipping at AI
- 10 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 11 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 12 Traveling Solo
- 13 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 16 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 17 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 18 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 19 St. Kitts, the details
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES