Hello there from Canada. We are newlyweds (December 15th, 2012) that were married in Jamaica. We have just begun our journey together and have been to a few places. Mexico - Riviera Maya (loved it, lots to do and see), Cancun (didn't like it, found the same activities which were repetitive), Vegas (enjoyed, but we don't gamble but went skydiving, dune bugging in the desert). We enjoy going to different places as there is so much to see in this wonderful world. We are 38 and 42, so not so spring chickens but still enjoy life to the fullest, lol. THIS IS OUR DILEMMA: we would like an ALL-INCLUSIVE, white sand, turquoise water, cave exploring, cliff climbing, fishing, jungle 4x4ing, volcanos, river rafting, tubing, rainforests, waterfalls. We aren't into horseback riding, or biking or hiking, just aren't our things. We love trying new things and seeing the culture, we aren't the kind of couple who just sit on the beach, which in return would be nice for a couple of days downtime. Anyone have any ideas where we can go that would have a hut on the beach, or glass floors, just something fun and exciting and out of the ordinary everyday kinda vacation. We have been ziplining, scuba diving. Kinda been there done that. I hope this comes across the way Im wanting to explain. Just don't know where to go. PLEASE HELP, ANY ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFUL. We are looking to go beginning of July 2013
HIGH ADRENALINE/ACTIVE VACATION w/ some down days
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas Resort
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 Which country?
- 4 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 5 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 6 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 7 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 8 Antigua or St Martin
- 9 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 10 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 11 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 montego bay
- 18 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 19 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 20 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 21 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 22 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 23 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 24 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 25 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay