I would love some comparison on these 2 resorts. We are in our early 30's, looking to relax, want good food and good drinks. We love the hillside suites at Hermitage but Galley Bay also has rave reviews and it is quite a bit less expensive. We also looked at Curtain Bluff but I read that it was an older crowd and we are in our early 30's. Thanks for any feedback!
Hermitage Bay or Galley Bay honeymoon?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 2 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 3 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 4 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 5 Family with infants/toddlers
- 6 Ferry to Rum Point
- 7 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 8 Islands with great nightlife
- 9 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 10 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 11 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 12 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 13 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 14 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 15 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 16 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 17 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 18 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 19 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 20 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 21 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 22 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 23 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 24 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 25 Some perspective on crime in Nevis