Family of 5, looking for a summer vacation, like to scuba,snorkle and beachcomb. Would like a private home with pool preferrably with access to beach. Not interested in a lot of night life. Good local food and island atmosphere. Also would like rain forest 4 wheel driving terrain. Moderately priced. Travel routes from the States to these islands which one is easier to get to, any help in the decision making process would be great. Wanting this one to be memorable but getting more confused the more we search. Thanks in advance.
Help!which island Tortola,Anguilla,Nevis?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 4 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 5 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 6 Which island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 11 St. Croix and sea grass
- 12 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 13 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 14 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 15 Bahamas Resort
- 16 Which country?
- 17 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 18 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 19 Antigua or St Martin
- 20 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 21 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 22 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 23 montego bay
- 24 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 25 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica