My husband and I are planning to got to an island for a week. We would like to try somewhere new, we have been to the Bahamas, Cayman Islands, USVI and BVI. We would like a direct flight from the New York area. Just looking for snorkeling, nice beaches and good food. Someplace safe and nothing too wild. Any suggestions?????
HELP...Wher to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Island for Me?
- 2 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 3 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 4 Cuba with Gate 1
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 11 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 12 San Juan Airport
- 13 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 14 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water