I am new at this...but, I decided for my 60th Birthday I would like to visit Cuba.
I would be departing from NE Florida.
Can anyone help me with info on how I can do this...
Nothing too complicated...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 2 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 3 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 6 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 7 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 8 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 9 Evening temperatures
- 10 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 11 50th Birthday with Family
- 12 Birthday Celebration
- 13 DR - All inclusive
- 14 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 15 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 16 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 17 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 18 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 19 Late May Trip
- 20 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 21 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cheers to Beers!
- 24 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 25 any advice about the Cayman Islands?