My wife and I are considering Nevis for our 25th Anniversary vacation. How is the weather in late July to mid August insofar as temperature and humidity.
Thanks very much
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Volcanoes, Rainforest, and Beaches
- 2 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 3 20th anniversary
- 4 The great advantages including with the use
- 5 Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
- 6 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 7 cheap living & travelling in Dominican Republic
- 8 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 9 Sunny Beach Weather in February
- 10 Safe for Family
- 11 Christmas destination
- 12 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 13 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 14 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 15 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 16 Honeymoon Destination
- 17 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 18 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 19 shore excursions
- 20 just be careful
- 21 Restaurants in Aruba
- 22 Snorkeling
- 23 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 24 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 25 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask