Trying to help son who is a senior in college find a decent AI resort for a group of his senior friends to go to for spring break. The budget is up to $1500 per person. They are looking for lots of sunshine coming from snow country. We have been to many islands but never stay at the AI resorts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Almost forgot, they don't want Mexico. Thanks.
Help with Spring Break
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 2 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 3 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 4 Cuba in 10 days
- 5 Salt Kettle House to close
- 6 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 7 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 10 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 11 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 12 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 13 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 14 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 15 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Cayman Islands in October
- 18 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 22 all-inclusive or villa?
- 23 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 24 San Juan Hotel
- 25 Help me narrow it down, please!