Trying to help son who is a senior in college find a decent AI resort for a group of his senior friends to go to for spring break. The budget is up to $1500 per person. They are looking for lots of sunshine coming from snow country. We have been to many islands but never stay at the AI resorts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Almost forgot, they don't want Mexico. Thanks.
Help with Spring Break
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 2 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 3 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 4 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 5 Jamaica
- 6 Jamaica all inclusive
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 9 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 10 Cuba Opening Up
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 12 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 13 Why Barbados?
- 14 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 15 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 16 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 17 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 18 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 19 Just back from The Somerset
- 20 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 21 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 22 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 23 Sandals Resorts
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?