Trying to help son who is a senior in college find a decent AI resort for a group of his senior friends to go to for spring break. The budget is up to $1500 per person. They are looking for lots of sunshine coming from snow country. We have been to many islands but never stay at the AI resorts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Almost forgot, they don't want Mexico. Thanks.
Help with Spring Break
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 2 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 3 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 4 Ferry to Rum Point
- 5 Islands with great nightlife
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 Family with infants/toddlers
- 9 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 10 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 11 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 12 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 13 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 14 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 17 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 18 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 19 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 20 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 21 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 22 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 23 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 24 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 25 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities