My fiance and I are getting married August 30th 2014, and I am getting honeymoon research paralysis. The more I research, the less sure (and more confused) I become. So I thought I would turn to some experts on here who may be able to give me some guidance. We will be going the first week of September. We are looking for something with great beaches (she is a sun Goddess), but lots of activities (besides snorkeling) because if I spend 6 straight days doing nothing but laying in the sun, I will wind up naming a volleyball Wilson and becoming best friends with him. We want someplace fun where there is a lot to do (adventures, excursions, local shopping, etc.) , but where we also can be private when we want to be. We love to have a great time and enjoy a fun nightlife, such as cocktails and dancing. Looked at Belize and Costa Rica as well, but that is smack dab in their "green season" and I don't want to risk getting rained on too much. My fiance believes she will melt in even the slightest sprinkle. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer! Much appreciated!
*Possibly all inclusive to avoid carrying a lot of cash
*Looking to spend 5-7k
*Does not have to be Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 2 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 3 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 4 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 5 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 6 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 7 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 8 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 9 Hiking in St. John
- 10 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 11 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 12 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 13 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 14 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 15 Where in DR?
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 20 Barbados
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 23 Help with August trip ideas
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 We may not be going to Cuba after all