My fiance and I are getting married August 30th 2014, and I am getting honeymoon research paralysis. The more I research, the less sure (and more confused) I become. So I thought I would turn to some experts on here who may be able to give me some guidance. We will be going the first week of September. We are looking for something with great beaches (she is a sun Goddess), but lots of activities (besides snorkeling) because if I spend 6 straight days doing nothing but laying in the sun, I will wind up naming a volleyball Wilson and becoming best friends with him. We want someplace fun where there is a lot to do (adventures, excursions, local shopping, etc.) , but where we also can be private when we want to be. We love to have a great time and enjoy a fun nightlife, such as cocktails and dancing. Looked at Belize and Costa Rica as well, but that is smack dab in their "green season" and I don't want to risk getting rained on too much. My fiance believes she will melt in even the slightest sprinkle. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer! Much appreciated!
*Possibly all inclusive to avoid carrying a lot of cash
*Looking to spend 5-7k
*Does not have to be Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?