My fiance and I are getting married August 30th 2014, and I am getting honeymoon research paralysis. The more I research, the less sure (and more confused) I become. So I thought I would turn to some experts on here who may be able to give me some guidance. We will be going the first week of September. We are looking for something with great beaches (she is a sun Goddess), but lots of activities (besides snorkeling) because if I spend 6 straight days doing nothing but laying in the sun, I will wind up naming a volleyball Wilson and becoming best friends with him. We want someplace fun where there is a lot to do (adventures, excursions, local shopping, etc.) , but where we also can be private when we want to be. We love to have a great time and enjoy a fun nightlife, such as cocktails and dancing. Looked at Belize and Costa Rica as well, but that is smack dab in their "green season" and I don't want to risk getting rained on too much. My fiance believes she will melt in even the slightest sprinkle. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer! Much appreciated!
*Possibly all inclusive to avoid carrying a lot of cash
*Looking to spend 5-7k
*Does not have to be Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴게임종류 卍접속:【kss998.com】卍
- 2 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 3 5 days in Havana
- 4 PR or USVI
- 5 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 12 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 13 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 19 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 20 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 21 Wedding Destinations???
- 22 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11