My fiance and I are getting married August 30th 2014, and I am getting honeymoon research paralysis. The more I research, the less sure (and more confused) I become. So I thought I would turn to some experts on here who may be able to give me some guidance. We will be going the first week of September. We are looking for something with great beaches (she is a sun Goddess), but lots of activities (besides snorkeling) because if I spend 6 straight days doing nothing but laying in the sun, I will wind up naming a volleyball Wilson and becoming best friends with him. We want someplace fun where there is a lot to do (adventures, excursions, local shopping, etc.) , but where we also can be private when we want to be. We love to have a great time and enjoy a fun nightlife, such as cocktails and dancing. Looked at Belize and Costa Rica as well, but that is smack dab in their "green season" and I don't want to risk getting rained on too much. My fiance believes she will melt in even the slightest sprinkle. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer! Much appreciated!
*Possibly all inclusive to avoid carrying a lot of cash
*Looking to spend 5-7k
*Does not have to be Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Purchase Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas,
- 2 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 Ideal wedding island
- 5 Help with small wedding location
- 6 email@example.com
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion