My fiance and I are getting married August 30th 2014, and I am getting honeymoon research paralysis. The more I research, the less sure (and more confused) I become. So I thought I would turn to some experts on here who may be able to give me some guidance. We will be going the first week of September. We are looking for something with great beaches (she is a sun Goddess), but lots of activities (besides snorkeling) because if I spend 6 straight days doing nothing but laying in the sun, I will wind up naming a volleyball Wilson and becoming best friends with him. We want someplace fun where there is a lot to do (adventures, excursions, local shopping, etc.) , but where we also can be private when we want to be. We love to have a great time and enjoy a fun nightlife, such as cocktails and dancing. Looked at Belize and Costa Rica as well, but that is smack dab in their "green season" and I don't want to risk getting rained on too much. My fiance believes she will melt in even the slightest sprinkle. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer! Much appreciated!
*Possibly all inclusive to avoid carrying a lot of cash
*Looking to spend 5-7k
*Does not have to be Caribbean
Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Carribean vacation with infant
- 4 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 5 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 6 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 7 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 12 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas