I have been looking through these forums for information but cannot find exactly what I'm looking for and was hoping for some help
I have never been to the Caribbean before, but am planning a possible trip for this next winter. The two things that I really want to see in the Caribbean are rainforests and waterfalls (like this http://www.mlewallpapers.com/view/4x3-Standard-Screen-2/Trafalgar-Falls-1055.html), and beautiful beaches with clear, blue water (like this http://www.wavingtheflag.com/photos/260608TOBAGOCAYS2.jpg). However, I do undestand that it is just about impossible to find both those things on one island due to the different types of islands (volcanic vs. limestone).
For this reason, I am considering combining two islands to get both experiences. So far my choices are: Guadeloupe/Marie-Galante and Dominica, Barbados and Dominica, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Which of these would you reccomend? Is St. Vincent's rainforest as lush as the one on Dominica? Are there any other easily combined islands i should look into?
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 U>SA : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Tollfree@: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 3 U<>s : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 4 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 5 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 6 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 7 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 11 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 12 Family vacation
- 13 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 14 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 15 PR or USVI
- 16 Havana Hotel
- 17 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 18 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 19 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 20 Cayman Islands Currency
- 21 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 22 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 23 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 24 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 25 Havana