I have been looking through these forums for information but cannot find exactly what I'm looking for and was hoping for some help
I have never been to the Caribbean before, but am planning a possible trip for this next winter. The two things that I really want to see in the Caribbean are rainforests and waterfalls (like this http://www.mlewallpapers.com/view/4x3-Standard-Screen-2/Trafalgar-Falls-1055.html), and beautiful beaches with clear, blue water (like this http://www.wavingtheflag.com/photos/260608TOBAGOCAYS2.jpg). However, I do undestand that it is just about impossible to find both those things on one island due to the different types of islands (volcanic vs. limestone).
For this reason, I am considering combining two islands to get both experiences. So far my choices are: Guadeloupe/Marie-Galante and Dominica, Barbados and Dominica, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Which of these would you reccomend? Is St. Vincent's rainforest as lush as the one on Dominica? Are there any other easily combined islands i should look into?
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7??
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!