I have been looking through these forums for information but cannot find exactly what I'm looking for and was hoping for some help
I have never been to the Caribbean before, but am planning a possible trip for this next winter. The two things that I really want to see in the Caribbean are rainforests and waterfalls (like this http://www.mlewallpapers.com/view/4x3-Standard-Screen-2/Trafalgar-Falls-1055.html), and beautiful beaches with clear, blue water (like this http://www.wavingtheflag.com/photos/260608TOBAGOCAYS2.jpg). However, I do undestand that it is just about impossible to find both those things on one island due to the different types of islands (volcanic vs. limestone).
For this reason, I am considering combining two islands to get both experiences. So far my choices are: Guadeloupe/Marie-Galante and Dominica, Barbados and Dominica, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Which of these would you reccomend? Is St. Vincent's rainforest as lush as the one on Dominica? Are there any other easily combined islands i should look into?
Thank you so much in advance
HELP with Multi-Island trip please
- 1 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 2 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 3 Wedding Help!
- 4 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 9 Islands with great nightlife
- 10 month stay on a caribbean island
- 11 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 12 Where to stay on Vieques
- 13 Ferry to Rum Point
- 14 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 15 Family with infants/toddlers
- 16 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 17 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 18 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 20 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 21 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 24 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 25 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin