My husband and I are planning a trip to Grenada in the spring and I need HELP! We are considering several lodgings and side trips. We're looking at Mariposa, La Sagesse, Calabash and Lance Aux Epines as possiblities on the mainland and Bayaleau Point on Carriacou. Any suggestions or feedback would be enormously helpful. We're not into the glitzy, large western-like hotel, but we do want to be able to travel to the rainforest, waterfalls and cities also. Does anyone know if there is only one ferry to Carriacou or can you get there from St. David's? Also, what tours would people recommend for the rainforest (we're hikers) and ...one more thing...is there an easy trip to the Grenadines ( besides Carriacou). Thanks, and sorry for all the questions!
help! with lodging and tours
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 2 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 3 Jamaica
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 7 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 8 Cuba Opening Up
- 9 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 10 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 11 Why Barbados?
- 12 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 13 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 14 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 15 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 16 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 17 Just back from The Somerset
- 18 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 19 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 20 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 21 Sandals Resorts
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 24 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 25 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006