My husband and I are planning a trip to Grenada in the spring and I need HELP! We are considering several lodgings and side trips. We're looking at Mariposa, La Sagesse, Calabash and Lance Aux Epines as possiblities on the mainland and Bayaleau Point on Carriacou. Any suggestions or feedback would be enormously helpful. We're not into the glitzy, large western-like hotel, but we do want to be able to travel to the rainforest, waterfalls and cities also. Does anyone know if there is only one ferry to Carriacou or can you get there from St. David's? Also, what tours would people recommend for the rainforest (we're hikers) and ...one more thing...is there an easy trip to the Grenadines ( besides Carriacou). Thanks, and sorry for all the questions!
help! with lodging and tours
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix and sea grass
- 2 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 3 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 8 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 9 Tipping at AI
- 10 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 11 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 12 Traveling Solo
- 13 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 16 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 17 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 18 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 19 St. Kitts, the details
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES