My husband and I are planning a trip to Grenada in the spring and I need HELP! We are considering several lodgings and side trips. We're looking at Mariposa, La Sagesse, Calabash and Lance Aux Epines as possiblities on the mainland and Bayaleau Point on Carriacou. Any suggestions or feedback would be enormously helpful. We're not into the glitzy, large western-like hotel, but we do want to be able to travel to the rainforest, waterfalls and cities also. Does anyone know if there is only one ferry to Carriacou or can you get there from St. David's? Also, what tours would people recommend for the rainforest (we're hikers) and ...one more thing...is there an easy trip to the Grenadines ( besides Carriacou). Thanks, and sorry for all the questions!
help! with lodging and tours
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ferry to Rum Point
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 5 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 8 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 11 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 12 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 13 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 14 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 15 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 16 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 17 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 18 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 19 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 20 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 21 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 22 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 23 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 24 Beaches Turks question
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???