We are a family of 4. We plan to rent a car for part of our visit. I'm wondering which sites are best to visit with a tour vs. doing on our own. We like to hike, snorkle and would like to see nutmeg / cocoa plant and learn a bit about the culture of the island. Any other suggestions / advice on where to go or what to see would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!
Help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 2 St. John USVI
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 Best island for early to mid November
- 6 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 10 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 11 things to do in Nassau
- 12 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 13 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 14 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 15 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 16 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 17 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 18 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 19 Which Island?
- 20 Cuba in 10 days
- 21 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 22 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 23 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 24 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 25 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???