We are a family of 4. We plan to rent a car for part of our visit. I'm wondering which sites are best to visit with a tour vs. doing on our own. We like to hike, snorkle and would like to see nutmeg / cocoa plant and learn a bit about the culture of the island. Any other suggestions / advice on where to go or what to see would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!
Help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 Death in Paradise
- 3 Florida or caribbean
- 4 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 5 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 6 50+ where to dance?
- 7 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 8 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 9 dominican republic
- 10 Summer family vacation
- 11 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 12 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 13 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 14 St Martin
- 15 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 16 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 17 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 18 Resort villa suggestions
- 19 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 20 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 21 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 22 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 23 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 24 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 25 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's