We are a family of 4. We plan to rent a car for part of our visit. I'm wondering which sites are best to visit with a tour vs. doing on our own. We like to hike, snorkle and would like to see nutmeg / cocoa plant and learn a bit about the culture of the island. Any other suggestions / advice on where to go or what to see would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!
Help with itinerary
- 1 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 2 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 3 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 4 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 7 Bermuda Trip
- 8 quiet and relaxing
- 9 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 10 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 11 St.Thomas St. John
- 12 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 13 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 14 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 15 June vacation trip for guys
- 16 Which island to visit???
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets