We are a family of 4. We plan to rent a car for part of our visit. I'm wondering which sites are best to visit with a tour vs. doing on our own. We like to hike, snorkle and would like to see nutmeg / cocoa plant and learn a bit about the culture of the island. Any other suggestions / advice on where to go or what to see would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!
Help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 2 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 3 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 4 Which island?
- 5 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 6 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 9 St. Croix and sea grass
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 12 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 13 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 14 Bahamas Resort
- 15 Which country?
- 16 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 17 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 18 Antigua or St Martin
- 19 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 20 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 21 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 22 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 23 montego bay
- 24 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 25 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica