My husband and I have a windjammer cruise booked for Oct 2007. We are planning one night in Grenada prior to the cruise and then an addl 2 nights on the return. I hear that the Allamanda Beach Resort is nice but wasn't planning on spending a lot of money since the cruise is to be the highlight of the trip. Also, how much is taxi fare to hotels? The Windjammer line offers a $15 fee from the airport to hotel and then from the hotel to the ship. I'm not entirely sure if this is per person or not? Any advice would be helpful. I don't care if we stay at one hotel on the start and another on the return. I do like ocean views and my husband won't like walking hills. Thank you. Sandy
Help with Hotels
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 2 Traveling Solo
- 3 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 A Volcanic Paradise
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 8 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 9 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 10 St. Kitts, the details
- 11 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 12 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 13 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 14 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 15 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 16 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 17 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014