My husband and I have a windjammer cruise booked for Oct 2007. We are planning one night in Grenada prior to the cruise and then an addl 2 nights on the return. I hear that the Allamanda Beach Resort is nice but wasn't planning on spending a lot of money since the cruise is to be the highlight of the trip. Also, how much is taxi fare to hotels? The Windjammer line offers a $15 fee from the airport to hotel and then from the hotel to the ship. I'm not entirely sure if this is per person or not? Any advice would be helpful. I don't care if we stay at one hotel on the start and another on the return. I do like ocean views and my husband won't like walking hills. Thank you. Sandy
Help with Hotels
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 4 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 5 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 6 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 7 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 10 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 11 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 12 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 15 rent a car??
- 16 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 17 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 18 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba