Spent the last several days perusing through the forums and have been amazed by all the wonderful help provided on here. So, I'm hoping someone could help me out a bit in planning my honeymoon. I had no idea that this would be more difficult than getting the wedding together.
Anyway, the fiance and I are getting married in mid-June and so looking to go on our honeymoon sometime soon after that. We will be flying out of Philadelphia and currently have a budget of $5000 alloted for the honeymoon (this includes airfare and food money).
These are some of the items we are looking for in our trip (listed in order of importance):
1. romantic hotel
2. aquatic activities (e.g. snorkeling, kayaking, swimming with sharks, etc.)
3. spa services
4. good food
5. nice beach (e.g. white sand with turquoise water).
Basically, is it possible to do a honeymoon in the Caribbean with just $5000? We are currently thinking about either St. Lucia or Antigua. I'm of the opinion that Mexico might be a better option, but the fiance doesn't think Mexico would be romantic enough and would prefer a trip to the Caribbean instead.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판 토토 모집 ●연결:【kakao: BL45 텔레그램 : kor7m】●
- 2 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 3 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 4 Hiking in St. John
- 5 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 6 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 7 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 8 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 11 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 12 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 13 Where in DR?
- 14 Honeymoon
- 15 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 16 Curacao times 2
- 17 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 18 Barbados
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 21 Help with August trip ideas
- 22 Airport transfer PUJ
- 23 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 24 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 25 New Vacation Advice