We are leaving for the Abacos on October 7 and I told my husband that his passport is current. It is NOT!! I thought they both renewed at the same time. I see a number of passport expediting companies online but know nothing about any of them. Looks like this mess is going to cost me about $400, is that the best I can do for a reliable company? We are not anywhere near a passport office, so that's not an option. Hope you fodorites can come through for me and keep my sweetie from knowing what a HUGE mistake I made here!!
HELP with fast passport!!! Save my marriage!!
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 2 Bahamas snorkeling
- 3 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 7 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 8 Wedding Help!
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 11 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 12 Islands with great nightlife
- 13 month stay on a caribbean island
- 14 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 Ferry to Rum Point
- 17 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 18 Family with infants/toddlers
- 19 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 20 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 21 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 22 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 23 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 24 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 25 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon