Hi, this is my first post, please be kind. My wife and I are planning our 20th wedding anniversary for next year. We've had the good fortune to travel to the Hawaiian Islands multiple times and visited Fiji for our 15th anniversary. This time we're looking to try something different and travel to the Caribbean. As this is our anniversary trip, we'd like to focus on Adult-Only, or properties with an area reserved as Adult-Only. We've never tried an All-Inclusive and would be willing to consider that as well. We're not looking for a large mega resort. We have pretty high standards for quality (property condition, service, food, accommodations, etc). That being said, we're on a very modest budget at the same time. With two kids in school we are probably forced to wait until late June / early July before we can get away - not wanting grandparents to have to manage school work, projects, test prep, etc... So we may need some real insight in terms of weather and reality of 'hurricane season' ... knowing that bad weather can happen anytime, anywhere... but are we setting ourselves up for a less than 'dream' experience? Maybe I've said too much, maybe I haven't said enough... Appreciate any and all insight, suggestions, assistance that anyone is able to provide. Safe and fun travels to all of you in your adventures. Thanks!
Help Wanted: Recommendations for Adult-Only Anniversary Trip
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 4 Bahamas Resort
- 5 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 6 Which country?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 9 Antigua or St Martin
- 10 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 11 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 montego bay
- 18 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 19 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 20 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 21 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 22 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 23 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 24 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 25 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay