Hi, this is my first post, please be kind. My wife and I are planning our 20th wedding anniversary for next year. We've had the good fortune to travel to the Hawaiian Islands multiple times and visited Fiji for our 15th anniversary. This time we're looking to try something different and travel to the Caribbean. As this is our anniversary trip, we'd like to focus on Adult-Only, or properties with an area reserved as Adult-Only. We've never tried an All-Inclusive and would be willing to consider that as well. We're not looking for a large mega resort. We have pretty high standards for quality (property condition, service, food, accommodations, etc). That being said, we're on a very modest budget at the same time. With two kids in school we are probably forced to wait until late June / early July before we can get away - not wanting grandparents to have to manage school work, projects, test prep, etc... So we may need some real insight in terms of weather and reality of 'hurricane season' ... knowing that bad weather can happen anytime, anywhere... but are we setting ourselves up for a less than 'dream' experience? Maybe I've said too much, maybe I haven't said enough... Appreciate any and all insight, suggestions, assistance that anyone is able to provide. Safe and fun travels to all of you in your adventures. Thanks!
Help Wanted: Recommendations for Adult-Only Anniversary Trip
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ferry to Rum Point
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 5 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 8 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 11 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 12 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 13 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 14 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 15 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 16 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 17 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 18 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 19 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 20 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 21 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 22 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 23 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 24 Beaches Turks question
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???