Hi, this is my first post, please be kind. My wife and I are planning our 20th wedding anniversary for next year. We've had the good fortune to travel to the Hawaiian Islands multiple times and visited Fiji for our 15th anniversary. This time we're looking to try something different and travel to the Caribbean. As this is our anniversary trip, we'd like to focus on Adult-Only, or properties with an area reserved as Adult-Only. We've never tried an All-Inclusive and would be willing to consider that as well. We're not looking for a large mega resort. We have pretty high standards for quality (property condition, service, food, accommodations, etc). That being said, we're on a very modest budget at the same time. With two kids in school we are probably forced to wait until late June / early July before we can get away - not wanting grandparents to have to manage school work, projects, test prep, etc... So we may need some real insight in terms of weather and reality of 'hurricane season' ... knowing that bad weather can happen anytime, anywhere... but are we setting ourselves up for a less than 'dream' experience? Maybe I've said too much, maybe I haven't said enough... Appreciate any and all insight, suggestions, assistance that anyone is able to provide. Safe and fun travels to all of you in your adventures. Thanks!
Help Wanted: Recommendations for Adult-Only Anniversary Trip
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 3 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 4 St. Croix and sea grass
- 5 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 6 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 9 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 10 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 11 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 12 Tipping at AI
- 13 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 14 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 15 Traveling Solo
- 16 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 17 A Volcanic Paradise
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 20 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 21 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 22 St. Kitts, the details
- 23 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 24 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 25 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos