We are a German soon to be married couple looking for an amazing 3-week honeymoon in November - maybe in the Caribbean?
We've been to Mexico (Playa del Carmen) and loved traveling around from there, loved the beaches and the diving as well as the superfriendly people. Apart from that, both of us were to Punta Cana ages ago and would rather not repeat that experience.
We don’t like all-inclusive resorts and don’t-leave-the-poolside-holidays, we like to be active, snorkel, kayak, hiking and whatever new experiences a new place can throw at us.
We love streetfood (by the way – how is life for a vegetarian in the Caribbean?), the occasional night out, beautiful, long and lonely beaches and like to dip a toe into off-the-beaten-track terrain, but do, I have to admit, prefer a clean, comfortable accommodation that – just this once! – may be a bit honeymoony.
In this forum we read about the Out islands – does this seems like a place for us? Apart from that we are eyeballing a liveaboard diving trip, which means we’d have to end our first week and start our third week in Nassau. And, while we’re there – we’d really like to see those swimming pigs (are they real???)
Does anybody have any ideas or tips for us?
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ▶ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?