Everyone was so great helping me book the girls 40th bday trip to Regent Palms.
It is almost here! Yea.
I am so undecided with the restaurants as about 10 have been suggested so wanted to see if you only had FOUR nights what would your top four dinner picks be.
Coco Bistro and Mango Reef for sure.
What about the other two night?s
Hotel is saying Parallel 23 but not sure if that is bc it is awesome or bc they are pushing their restaurant.
Caicos Dream Tours is booked (thanks) and RP Spa....
Anyone done Provo Ponies for a horse ride on beach. Cool or lame???
Thanks agin for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/testx-core/
- 2 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 3 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 4 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 5 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 6 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 7 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 8 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 9 New Destination
- 10 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 11 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 12 Bahamas help
- 13 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 14 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 15 Vacation suggestion, please
- 16 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 17 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 18 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 19 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 20 aruba planning advice
- 21 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 22 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 23 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 24 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 25 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay