Everyone was so great helping me book the girls 40th bday trip to Regent Palms.
It is almost here! Yea.
I am so undecided with the restaurants as about 10 have been suggested so wanted to see if you only had FOUR nights what would your top four dinner picks be.
Coco Bistro and Mango Reef for sure.
What about the other two night?s
Hotel is saying Parallel 23 but not sure if that is bc it is awesome or bc they are pushing their restaurant.
Caicos Dream Tours is booked (thanks) and RP Spa....
Anyone done Provo Ponies for a horse ride on beach. Cool or lame???
Thanks agin for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 2 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 5 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 6 Living in the Caribbean
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 9 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 10 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 11 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 12 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 13 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 14 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 15 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 18 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 19 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 20 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 21 St. Croix
- 22 St Kitts & Irma
- 23 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 24 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 25 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?