Everyone was so great helping me book the girls 40th bday trip to Regent Palms.
It is almost here! Yea.
I am so undecided with the restaurants as about 10 have been suggested so wanted to see if you only had FOUR nights what would your top four dinner picks be.
Coco Bistro and Mango Reef for sure.
What about the other two night?s
Hotel is saying Parallel 23 but not sure if that is bc it is awesome or bc they are pushing their restaurant.
Caicos Dream Tours is booked (thanks) and RP Spa....
Anyone done Provo Ponies for a horse ride on beach. Cool or lame???
Thanks agin for all your help.
Help- Top 4 favorite Restaurants in Turks
- 1 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 4 May 2013 Honeymoon
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman