Everyone was so great helping me book the girls 40th bday trip to Regent Palms.
It is almost here! Yea.
I am so undecided with the restaurants as about 10 have been suggested so wanted to see if you only had FOUR nights what would your top four dinner picks be.
Coco Bistro and Mango Reef for sure.
What about the other two night?s
Hotel is saying Parallel 23 but not sure if that is bc it is awesome or bc they are pushing their restaurant.
Caicos Dream Tours is booked (thanks) and RP Spa....
Anyone done Provo Ponies for a horse ride on beach. Cool or lame???
Thanks agin for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 aruba fun!!!
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 Peterson
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 St.Lucia newbie
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 14 Turks and caicos
- 15 Aruba weather
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Cruise stop activities
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Jade Mountain
- 22 Honeymoon Help!!
- 23 Bermuda
- 24 Restaurant Suggestions
- 25 Havana Cuba for 2 days