After months of researching and researching... I have it narrowed down to T&C and Barbados... but am afraid to decide.
Our priorities are beautiful beaches, excellent food and service. We loved Anguilla... but we are going in September and alot of the top places are closed at that time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 which island?
- 2 http://www.probioticspotency.com/synapsyl-reivew
- 3 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 4 40th birthday with friends
- 5 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 8 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 9 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 10 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 11 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 12 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 13 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 14 Cuba in November
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 17 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 18 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 19 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 20 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 22 Tennis in Aruba question
- 23 christmas in the caribbean
- 24 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 25 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
HELP!!! Sandy Lane, Barbados or Point Grace Club or Grace Bay, T&C's