After months of researching and researching... I have it narrowed down to T&C and Barbados... but am afraid to decide.
Our priorities are beautiful beaches, excellent food and service. We loved Anguilla... but we are going in September and alot of the top places are closed at that time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda in February or March
- 2 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 3 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 4 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 5 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 6 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 7 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 8 Safest Islands for Us?
- 9 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 10 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 11 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 12 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 13 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 14 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 15 Narrowing it down
- 16 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 17 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 18 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 19 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 20 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 21 Destination Wedding
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 24 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 25 barbados vs. Bonaire
HELP!!! Sandy Lane, Barbados or Point Grace Club or Grace Bay, T&C's