I've been following this forum for a while and trying to take in as much information as possible(on top of other places), but I feel like I need more help deciding which island to go because it is so overwhelming!
My girlfriend and I (In early twenties) are planning on going to an island in early June for 10-15 days.
While I care about my interests, I would actually care more about what her interests are:
Our budget is probably around $2000-3000 (not including airfare).
She would prefer beautiful water/beaches with medium-low tourist congestion/feel, loads of things to do (Hiking/snorkeling, taking day trips to other islands or places,diving), not alot but some night life with young people.
Some places in the running are: Antigua, St. Martin, UVI, St. Lucia, Turks & Caicos, Grana, Barbados, Bahamas, St. Kitts & Nevis
This does not mean that others out of the picture, just that I don't know enough about the other islands.
Thanks so much guys!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?