I've been following this forum for a while and trying to take in as much information as possible(on top of other places), but I feel like I need more help deciding which island to go because it is so overwhelming!
My girlfriend and I (In early twenties) are planning on going to an island in early June for 10-15 days.
While I care about my interests, I would actually care more about what her interests are:
Our budget is probably around $2000-3000 (not including airfare).
She would prefer beautiful water/beaches with medium-low tourist congestion/feel, loads of things to do (Hiking/snorkeling, taking day trips to other islands or places,diving), not alot but some night life with young people.
Some places in the running are: Antigua, St. Martin, UVI, St. Lucia, Turks & Caicos, Grana, Barbados, Bahamas, St. Kitts & Nevis
This does not mean that others out of the picture, just that I don't know enough about the other islands.
Thanks so much guys!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 CUBA -- see once and never return
- 4 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 5 Aruba weather
- 6 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 7 Turks and caicos
- 8 Cruise stop activities
- 9 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 10 Jade Mountain
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 14 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 15 Bermuda
- 16 Restaurant Suggestions
- 17 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 18 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 19 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 20 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 21 Taxi info. Self touring
- 22 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 23 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 24 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 25 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica