I've been following this forum for a while and trying to take in as much information as possible(on top of other places), but I feel like I need more help deciding which island to go because it is so overwhelming!
My girlfriend and I (In early twenties) are planning on going to an island in early June for 10-15 days.
While I care about my interests, I would actually care more about what her interests are:
Our budget is probably around $2000-3000 (not including airfare).
She would prefer beautiful water/beaches with medium-low tourist congestion/feel, loads of things to do (Hiking/snorkeling, taking day trips to other islands or places,diving), not alot but some night life with young people.
Some places in the running are: Antigua, St. Martin, UVI, St. Lucia, Turks & Caicos, Grana, Barbados, Bahamas, St. Kitts & Nevis
This does not mean that others out of the picture, just that I don't know enough about the other islands.
Thanks so much guys!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 2 Saint John retirement
- 3 just be careful
- 4 20th anniversary
- 5 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 6 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 7 Christmas destination
- 8 shore excursions
- 9 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 10 cheap living & travelling in Dominican Republic
- 11 Volcanoes, Rainforest, and Beaches
- 12 Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 Cuba by car
- 15 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 16 The great advantages including with the use
- 17 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 18 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 19 Sunny Beach Weather in February
- 20 Safe for Family
- 21 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 22 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 23 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 24 Honeymoon Destination
- 25 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos