My husband and I just got married last weekend, and we are planning our honeymoon for October, and having a hard time finding the right island. We are wanting to stay anywhere between 7 and 10 nights, and are willing to split the time between two resorts if it makes sense. Perhaps a few days with a beachfront room/all inclusive and a few days at a place which fits some of our other (loose) "requirements". Just an idea. Overall, we are really looking for some honeymoon-esque downtime on the beach sipping adult beverages without a care in the world, but would also like to have options for excursions and exploring if we are all beached out. Any input, direction, opinions, etc. would be very appreciated! Here are the top things we are looking for:
Bright blue water
Good snorkeling and diving
Some nightlife (no need for clubs, but someplace to go out, enjoy a meal and a few drinks, music would be awesome - can be on a resort, doesn't have to be "downtown" or anything)
Would like AI if possible, but at least breakfast inclusion would be a good compromise
Beachfront room, would settle for a beach within walking distance
Non-beach activities - historical sites, hikes, fishing, etc.
I know that's a long list, but again, we are willing to compromise on some. Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/embova-rx/
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations
- 3 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 4 St. Barts
- 5 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 6 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Which Caribbean island?
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 15 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 16 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 17 5 days in Havana
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 23 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 Scrub Island Resort