My wife and I just came back from St Kitts. Previously, we went to Aruba twice. We like to be in a larger resort with a lot of distractions for the kids (making our lives easier). When we went to St. Kitts, we found ourselves hanging out at the huge pool most of the time and other times, going to the beach. We liked having a drink at the pool bar (even my daughter liked her virgin daquiries) as well as going to the beach to hunt for the perfect shell. We thought of the Caymans but it seems solely geared to beach and the hotel pools appear to be the size of my friend's pool (minor exag.) So the criteria is a place with a big pool, beach, large place like a Marriott in Aruba but somewhere new. Almost got mugged in downtown St. Lucia so the thought of going to Cancun with all the warnings makes me leery. If I'm wrong about Cancun or if Aruba is the best out there for me, let me know.
Help pick an island/Pool/Safe/Large --with Kids
- 1 June vacation trip for guys
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 4 Which island to visit???
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO