A friend and I are planning to go to Havana in February. I'm torn between lying on a beach and using the sports facilities (it has been a long, hard year!) and exploring Havana. I'd like to do both. I'd like some help with choosing a hotel in Havana, perhaps the Miramar area where we could stay on/near the beach. Does anyone have a good opinion, or otherwise, of the Copacabana or the Comodoro? Our other option is perhaps the Inglaterra or Nacional, but how easy is it to get to a nice beach and find some watersports? As you can see, I want it all, but who doesn't? Help would be appreciated!
Help needed choosing a hotel in Havana.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 2 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 3 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 4 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 5 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 6 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 7 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 8 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 9 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 10 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 11 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 12 rent a car??
- 13 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 14 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 15 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 16 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 17 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 18 Cuba Opening Up
- 19 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 20 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 21 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 22 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 23 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 24 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 25 Honeymoon destination?