My husband and I are going to take a 10 yr. anniversary trip next year around Feb.-Mar. and are not sure where to go. We didn't really get a honeymoon, so we want this one to be special...No kids...just us. We NEVER do this! We are looking for somewhere with beautiful beaches where we can snorkel, and do other things, but also relax and maybe get a massage. I was thinking of Hawaii, or somewhere in the Carribean. Please help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Two Days in Dominica
- 2 2 Americans traveling to Cuba..question
- 3 Traveling to St. Martin (RIU Palace)
- 4 HELP Choosing Island
- 5 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 6 Nathan the golf cart man
- 7 How much to expect to spend in the DR
- 8 Dominican Republic virgins.
- 9 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 10 First Vacation!
- 11 Early 20's Couple
- 12 Chartering a boat for a week for vacation
- 13 Help - need advice
- 14 Flights from Cancun to Cuba
- 15 Island with golf
- 16 Safe for Family
- 17 Grand Cayman January
- 18 Bahamas girls trip
- 19 Turks & Caicos
- 20 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 21 Restaurant in Aruba
- 22 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 23 Couple in early 20's
- 24 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Boat Charter in BVI