Yes, that's right, a press trip itinerary that's created by Fodorite-feedback. Normally, we editors go on pre-planned trips that are (over)scheduled down to the minute. Yeah, I know, world's smallest violin. But, seriously, it's often a whirlwind---"death by leisure" one of my colleagues once called it! Anyway, the folks at Trinidad and Tobago tourism are allowing a large part of my trip to be determined by our community. Give me suggestions for the sights I should see and places I should eat. I'll submit your top choices, and then the T&T folks will work them into my itinerary. When I'm on the ground, I'll Facebook and Tweet my reactions, and I'll post a Trip Report on what I discover.
Help me plan my press trip to Trinidad & Tobago
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 2 Where to stay on Vieques
- 3 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 4 St. Croix and sea grass
- 5 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 6 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 9 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 10 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 11 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 12 Tipping at AI
- 13 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 14 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 15 Traveling Solo
- 16 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 17 A Volcanic Paradise
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 20 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 21 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 22 St. Kitts, the details
- 23 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 24 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 25 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos