Yes, that's right, a press trip itinerary that's created by Fodorite-feedback. Normally, we editors go on pre-planned trips that are (over)scheduled down to the minute. Yeah, I know, world's smallest violin. But, seriously, it's often a whirlwind---"death by leisure" one of my colleagues once called it! Anyway, the folks at Trinidad and Tobago tourism are allowing a large part of my trip to be determined by our community. Give me suggestions for the sights I should see and places I should eat. I'll submit your top choices, and then the T&T folks will work them into my itinerary. When I'm on the ground, I'll Facebook and Tweet my reactions, and I'll post a Trip Report on what I discover.
Help me plan my press trip to Trinidad & Tobago
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 2 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 3 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 4 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 month stay on a caribbean island
- 8 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 9 Where to stay on Vieques
- 10 Ferry to Rum Point
- 11 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 12 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 13 Family with infants/toddlers
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 16 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 22 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 23 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 24 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 25 Restaraunts in Barbados