Yes, that's right, a press trip itinerary that's created by Fodorite-feedback. Normally, we editors go on pre-planned trips that are (over)scheduled down to the minute. Yeah, I know, world's smallest violin. But, seriously, it's often a whirlwind---"death by leisure" one of my colleagues once called it! Anyway, the folks at Trinidad and Tobago tourism are allowing a large part of my trip to be determined by our community. Give me suggestions for the sights I should see and places I should eat. I'll submit your top choices, and then the T&T folks will work them into my itinerary. When I'm on the ground, I'll Facebook and Tweet my reactions, and I'll post a Trip Report on what I discover.
Help me plan my press trip to Trinidad & Tobago
- 1 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 2 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 3 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 St. John USVI in July
- 6 Where to go??
- 7 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 8 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 10 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 11 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 12 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 13 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 14 puerto rico cruise
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 19 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 20 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 21 Resort near a town?
- 22 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 23 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 24 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 25 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour