Yes, that's right, a press trip itinerary that's created by Fodorite-feedback. Normally, we editors go on pre-planned trips that are (over)scheduled down to the minute. Yeah, I know, world's smallest violin. But, seriously, it's often a whirlwind---"death by leisure" one of my colleagues once called it! Anyway, the folks at Trinidad and Tobago tourism are allowing a large part of my trip to be determined by our community. Give me suggestions for the sights I should see and places I should eat. I'll submit your top choices, and then the T&T folks will work them into my itinerary. When I'm on the ground, I'll Facebook and Tweet my reactions, and I'll post a Trip Report on what I discover.
Help me plan my press trip to Trinidad & Tobago
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?