Both of these accomodations have quoted me the same price on accomodations. We've never been to Curacao so I can't picture their proximity to the Sea Aquarium, which for me is paramount. We will have a rental car for the week. Lion's Dive seems to have more restaurants within walking distance, but I'm a bit worried about the "party" atmosphere, especially at night. Will we be able to sleep? On the other hand, perhaps the Royal Aquarium Resort will have more kids running around. Can anyone help me make up my mind?
Help me decide between Lion's Dive or Royal Aquarium Resort on Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 2 2 weeks in cuba
- 3 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 4 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 5 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 6 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 7 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 8 Jamaica
- 9 Jamaica all inclusive
- 10 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 11 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 12 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 13 Cuba Opening Up
- 14 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 15 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 18 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 19 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 20 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 21 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 22 Just back from The Somerset
- 23 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 24 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 25 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers