Requirements: 1. AI
2. Good beach, doesn't have to be great.
3. Less than $1,000. pp for three nights, flying from MCO or ATL.
4. No more than 4 hour flight from MCO or ATL
6. Will be traveling between May and November
Background: Have stayed at Moon Palace in Cancun and Grand Palladium in Jamaica (twice). Loved both, but prefer not to return to those specific resorts so soon. DH's work schedule only allows us to be gone from a Thursday-Sunday, so we cannot stay more than 3 nights. We don't care about shopping, but would like to leave the resort for a zip line or other adventure. We like to snorkle, but that is not a must do. We are not foodies and don't drink that much. Prefer a resort that is not overrun with kids, but we don't want to pay extra for an adults only. We live near a coastal community in Northwest Florida, so we are used to high temps and high humidity.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 2 St. Thomas EMS is dangerous
- 3 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 4 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 5 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 6 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 7 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 8 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 9 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 10 30th anniversary trip
- 11 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 12 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 13 Bermuda in February or March
- 14 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 15 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 16 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 17 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 18 Safest Islands for Us?
- 19 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 20 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 21 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 22 Narrowing it down
- 23 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 24 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 25 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
Requirements: 1. AI