Requirements: 1. AI
2. Good beach, doesn't have to be great.
3. Less than $1,000. pp for three nights, flying from MCO or ATL.
4. No more than 4 hour flight from MCO or ATL
6. Will be traveling between May and November
Background: Have stayed at Moon Palace in Cancun and Grand Palladium in Jamaica (twice). Loved both, but prefer not to return to those specific resorts so soon. DH's work schedule only allows us to be gone from a Thursday-Sunday, so we cannot stay more than 3 nights. We don't care about shopping, but would like to leave the resort for a zip line or other adventure. We like to snorkle, but that is not a must do. We are not foodies and don't drink that much. Prefer a resort that is not overrun with kids, but we don't want to pay extra for an adults only. We live near a coastal community in Northwest Florida, so we are used to high temps and high humidity.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 2 getting around in dominican republic
- 3 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 4 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 5 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 9 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 10 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 11 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 12 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 13 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 14 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 15 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 16 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 17 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 18 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 19 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 20 all inclusive advice
- 21 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 22 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 23 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 24 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
- 25 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
Requirements: 1. AI