Requirements: 1. AI
2. Good beach, doesn't have to be great.
3. Less than $1,000. pp for three nights, flying from MCO or ATL.
4. No more than 4 hour flight from MCO or ATL
6. Will be traveling between May and November
Background: Have stayed at Moon Palace in Cancun and Grand Palladium in Jamaica (twice). Loved both, but prefer not to return to those specific resorts so soon. DH's work schedule only allows us to be gone from a Thursday-Sunday, so we cannot stay more than 3 nights. We don't care about shopping, but would like to leave the resort for a zip line or other adventure. We like to snorkle, but that is not a must do. We are not foodies and don't drink that much. Prefer a resort that is not overrun with kids, but we don't want to pay extra for an adults only. We live near a coastal community in Northwest Florida, so we are used to high temps and high humidity.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visitors
- 2 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 5 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 6 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 7 Ideal wedding island
- 8 Help with small wedding location
- 9 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 10 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 11 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 12 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 13 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
Requirements: 1. AI