Requirements: 1. AI
2. Good beach, doesn't have to be great.
3. Less than $1,000. pp for three nights, flying from MCO or ATL.
4. No more than 4 hour flight from MCO or ATL
6. Will be traveling between May and November
Background: Have stayed at Moon Palace in Cancun and Grand Palladium in Jamaica (twice). Loved both, but prefer not to return to those specific resorts so soon. DH's work schedule only allows us to be gone from a Thursday-Sunday, so we cannot stay more than 3 nights. We don't care about shopping, but would like to leave the resort for a zip line or other adventure. We like to snorkle, but that is not a must do. We are not foodies and don't drink that much. Prefer a resort that is not overrun with kids, but we don't want to pay extra for an adults only. We live near a coastal community in Northwest Florida, so we are used to high temps and high humidity.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 2 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 5 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 6 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 7 Which Caribbean island?
- 8 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 9 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 10 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 11 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
Requirements: 1. AI