Requirements: 1. AI
2. Good beach, doesn't have to be great.
3. Less than $1,000. pp for three nights, flying from MCO or ATL.
4. No more than 4 hour flight from MCO or ATL
6. Will be traveling between May and November
Background: Have stayed at Moon Palace in Cancun and Grand Palladium in Jamaica (twice). Loved both, but prefer not to return to those specific resorts so soon. DH's work schedule only allows us to be gone from a Thursday-Sunday, so we cannot stay more than 3 nights. We don't care about shopping, but would like to leave the resort for a zip line or other adventure. We like to snorkle, but that is not a must do. We are not foodies and don't drink that much. Prefer a resort that is not overrun with kids, but we don't want to pay extra for an adults only. We live near a coastal community in Northwest Florida, so we are used to high temps and high humidity.
Help Me Choose Next Destination
Requirements: 1. AI
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 2 walkable hotels
- 3 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Jamaica to Other Island
- 8 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 9 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 10 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 11 swim up rooms
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 14 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 15 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados