I LOVE reading the comments and suggestions from everyone regarding their Carribben experiences. Especially the more experienced travelers so I'm hoping you can help. My fiance and I are trying to decide where to go on our honeymoon in May 2010. We switched from Hawaii and wanted to pick something more unique/exotic. Some places we've visited include, Mo Bay Jamaica, PR, Bahamas, USVI, DR and Mexico. We'd like to try some place new to explore together. Our preferences: picturesque property, peaceful, more adults than children, good service and food, local tour options, some nightlife. Requirements: beach property, relatively simple travel from US East Coast (max 1 lay over). Bonus: plunge or private pool. Flexible: AI or non-AI, resort or boutique. We really enjoyed Half Moon (Jamaica) and would love to mirror or exceed their level of service and food.
After speaking to other folks, we're considering Turks & Caicos, Aruba, or Curacao, but looking for some insight. We'd also like to incorporate some type of honeymoon registry to maximize our trip, if possible.
Your thoughts are much appreciated.
Continued safe travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Help with small wedding location
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Havana restaurants
- 23 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 24 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 25 What area of T&C to stay in?