I LOVE reading the comments and suggestions from everyone regarding their Carribben experiences. Especially the more experienced travelers so I'm hoping you can help. My fiance and I are trying to decide where to go on our honeymoon in May 2010. We switched from Hawaii and wanted to pick something more unique/exotic. Some places we've visited include, Mo Bay Jamaica, PR, Bahamas, USVI, DR and Mexico. We'd like to try some place new to explore together. Our preferences: picturesque property, peaceful, more adults than children, good service and food, local tour options, some nightlife. Requirements: beach property, relatively simple travel from US East Coast (max 1 lay over). Bonus: plunge or private pool. Flexible: AI or non-AI, resort or boutique. We really enjoyed Half Moon (Jamaica) and would love to mirror or exceed their level of service and food.
After speaking to other folks, we're considering Turks & Caicos, Aruba, or Curacao, but looking for some insight. We'd also like to incorporate some type of honeymoon registry to maximize our trip, if possible.
Your thoughts are much appreciated.
Continued safe travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 5 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right