I LOVE reading the comments and suggestions from everyone regarding their Carribben experiences. Especially the more experienced travelers so I'm hoping you can help. My fiance and I are trying to decide where to go on our honeymoon in May 2010. We switched from Hawaii and wanted to pick something more unique/exotic. Some places we've visited include, Mo Bay Jamaica, PR, Bahamas, USVI, DR and Mexico. We'd like to try some place new to explore together. Our preferences: picturesque property, peaceful, more adults than children, good service and food, local tour options, some nightlife. Requirements: beach property, relatively simple travel from US East Coast (max 1 lay over). Bonus: plunge or private pool. Flexible: AI or non-AI, resort or boutique. We really enjoyed Half Moon (Jamaica) and would love to mirror or exceed their level of service and food.
After speaking to other folks, we're considering Turks & Caicos, Aruba, or Curacao, but looking for some insight. We'd also like to incorporate some type of honeymoon registry to maximize our trip, if possible.
Your thoughts are much appreciated.
Continued safe travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 intake of now not most effective produc
- 2 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 3 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 4 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 5 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 6 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 7 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 10 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 11 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 12 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 13 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 14 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 15 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 16 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 17 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 18 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 19 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 20 all inclusive advice
- 21 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 22 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 23 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 24 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
- 25 will my American kids be considered tourists like me