I LOVE reading the comments and suggestions from everyone regarding their Carribben experiences. Especially the more experienced travelers so I'm hoping you can help. My fiance and I are trying to decide where to go on our honeymoon in May 2010. We switched from Hawaii and wanted to pick something more unique/exotic. Some places we've visited include, Mo Bay Jamaica, PR, Bahamas, USVI, DR and Mexico. We'd like to try some place new to explore together. Our preferences: picturesque property, peaceful, more adults than children, good service and food, local tour options, some nightlife. Requirements: beach property, relatively simple travel from US East Coast (max 1 lay over). Bonus: plunge or private pool. Flexible: AI or non-AI, resort or boutique. We really enjoyed Half Moon (Jamaica) and would love to mirror or exceed their level of service and food.
After speaking to other folks, we're considering Turks & Caicos, Aruba, or Curacao, but looking for some insight. We'd also like to incorporate some type of honeymoon registry to maximize our trip, if possible.
Your thoughts are much appreciated.
Continued safe travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 2 Bahamas help
- 3 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 4 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 5 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 6 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 7 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 8 New Destination
- 9 aruba planning advice
- 10 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 11 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 12 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 13 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 14 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 15 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 16 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 17 Barbados Beaches
- 18 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 19 Peterson
- 20 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 21 Cuba weather in March
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 24 Which islands for an extended vacation?
- 25 Puerto Rico