I LOVE reading the comments and suggestions from everyone regarding their Carribben experiences. Especially the more experienced travelers so I'm hoping you can help. My fiance and I are trying to decide where to go on our honeymoon in May 2010. We switched from Hawaii and wanted to pick something more unique/exotic. Some places we've visited include, Mo Bay Jamaica, PR, Bahamas, USVI, DR and Mexico. We'd like to try some place new to explore together. Our preferences: picturesque property, peaceful, more adults than children, good service and food, local tour options, some nightlife. Requirements: beach property, relatively simple travel from US East Coast (max 1 lay over). Bonus: plunge or private pool. Flexible: AI or non-AI, resort or boutique. We really enjoyed Half Moon (Jamaica) and would love to mirror or exceed their level of service and food.
After speaking to other folks, we're considering Turks & Caicos, Aruba, or Curacao, but looking for some insight. We'd also like to incorporate some type of honeymoon registry to maximize our trip, if possible.
Your thoughts are much appreciated.
Continued safe travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 When to go to El Yunque
- 2 Honeymoon Advice
- 3 My New Life !
- 4 SAFE and ACTIVE
- 5 Travel buddy
- 6 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 7 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 8 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 9 Cuba
- 10 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 11 Jamaica
- 12 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 13 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 14 Help me to pick an island
- 15 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 18 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 19 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 20 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 21 Conference in Cuba in February
- 22 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 23 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 24 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 25 Small boat excursion