I LOVE reading the comments and suggestions from everyone regarding their Carribben experiences. Especially the more experienced travelers so I'm hoping you can help. My fiance and I are trying to decide where to go on our honeymoon in May 2010. We switched from Hawaii and wanted to pick something more unique/exotic. Some places we've visited include, Mo Bay Jamaica, PR, Bahamas, USVI, DR and Mexico. We'd like to try some place new to explore together. Our preferences: picturesque property, peaceful, more adults than children, good service and food, local tour options, some nightlife. Requirements: beach property, relatively simple travel from US East Coast (max 1 lay over). Bonus: plunge or private pool. Flexible: AI or non-AI, resort or boutique. We really enjoyed Half Moon (Jamaica) and would love to mirror or exceed their level of service and food.
After speaking to other folks, we're considering Turks & Caicos, Aruba, or Curacao, but looking for some insight. We'd also like to incorporate some type of honeymoon registry to maximize our trip, if possible.
Your thoughts are much appreciated.
Continued safe travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations
- 3 Chritiansted Liquor Stores
- 4 Puerto Rico - self driving - any suggestions?
- 5 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 8 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 9 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 10 Cuba for 6 days
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 13 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 14 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Honeymoon Help!!
- 17 when to visit barbados
- 18 Barbados Beaches
- 19 Punta Cana
- 20 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 21 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 22 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 23 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 24 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 25 Havana City Walk - Travel Report