My husband and I are hoping to go somewhere warm mid-November for a few days. We have never been to the Caribbean or Mexico. We are in our mid-fifties, don't want to be surrounded by kids, are not into partying or drinking. We do love history and hope to balance relaxing with visiting interesting places. I don't want to be worrying all the time about our safety either. I am not adventurous in the water and prefer pools to the ocean but would enjoy some time on an uncrowded beach. We would welcome advice. Thanks.
help for 1st trip
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 4 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 5 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 8 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 9 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 10 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 11 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 12 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 13 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 14 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 15 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 16 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 17 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 18 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 19 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 20 Beaches Turks question
- 21 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 22 Curacao - where to stay
- 23 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 24 May Honeymoon
- 25 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada