My husband and I are hoping to go somewhere warm mid-November for a few days. We have never been to the Caribbean or Mexico. We are in our mid-fifties, don't want to be surrounded by kids, are not into partying or drinking. We do love history and hope to balance relaxing with visiting interesting places. I don't want to be worrying all the time about our safety either. I am not adventurous in the water and prefer pools to the ocean but would enjoy some time on an uncrowded beach. We would welcome advice. Thanks.
help for 1st trip
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 4 Bahamas Resort
- 5 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 6 Which country?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 9 Antigua or St Martin
- 10 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 11 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 montego bay
- 18 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 19 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 20 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 21 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 22 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 23 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 24 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 25 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay