It's our first time doing an island vacation. We are a family of six adults and one then 9 month infant. We leave the week of June 10th for Grand Cayman. We have one PADI diver in the group. The rest of us would like to walk on a nice smooth sand beach and just enjoy the beauty. We are choosing between condos known as Sunset Cove and Coral Stone Club. Can anybody help discern what would be a better location if we don't want to rent a car and will need to cook some meals in while keeping baby company at the condo? Any help appreciated as we are pretty clueless at this point. Thanks in advance!
Help deciding between Sunset Cove and Coral Stone Club, please!
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 3 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 4 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 5 month stay on a caribbean island
- 6 Ferry to Rum Point
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 11 Islands with great nightlife
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?