Hey there amigos,
Husband and I are mid 20's looking to escape to the Caribbean for a week sometime between March and May 2018. May be traveling with another couple or two. So far we've been to Cozumel and Punta Cana. Love both but looking to try somewhere different. Stayed at Majestic Elegance PC and loved everything about it. Wondering if theres any other Caribbean islands similar to what this resort has? Kind of over Mexico, looking more Eastern Caribbean for sure.
Our interests include:
All Inclusive- but not a deal breaker if food/drink reasonably priced otherwise
Nice beach- not rocky as we found they were mostly in Cozumel
Snorkeling/Excursions- we took a catamaran trip in PC that we enjoyed, something similar to that
Nightlife- to be specific we are not into going off resort for this, just interested in a resort that stays up past 10pm, like we experienced at Majestic Elegance. A bar that stays open till midnight and maybe live music?
Looking to spend around $1700 pp but budget is flexible.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 6 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 7 Living in the Caribbean
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 10 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 11 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 12 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 15 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 16 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 19 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 20 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 21 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 22 St. Croix
- 23 St Kitts & Irma
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
Hey there amigos,