I so glad I have stumbled upon this forum. Everyone seems so helpful.
I know I might be jumping the gun. But I am already trying to plan a couples only vacation for next Christmas 2014.
I want to go ahead and start paying monthly ( if that's possible).
I am trying to figure out which all inclusive resort to go to. There is just too many to chose from. I am looking for adults only. I really want any of the "saints" islands like st Lucia, st croix, st thomas ect. I am also looking even at Jamaica. I really do not want to go to Mexico, the Bahamas or the Dominican.
We are on a budget but will splurge. We are looking for nothing to fancy. Just want to go somewhere that is very laid back, has nice amenities. Really looking forward to just sitting listening to a band every night. Want to be able to walk to shops if possible. Go snorkeling. Maybe horseback riding on the beach.
We were leaning towards at Lucia.
Also does anyone know if a good travel site to go to??? Not to keen on all inclusive. Never done it. Don't know restrictions and what not.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Negril questions
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife