I so glad I have stumbled upon this forum. Everyone seems so helpful.
I know I might be jumping the gun. But I am already trying to plan a couples only vacation for next Christmas 2014.
I want to go ahead and start paying monthly ( if that's possible).
I am trying to figure out which all inclusive resort to go to. There is just too many to chose from. I am looking for adults only. I really want any of the "saints" islands like st Lucia, st croix, st thomas ect. I am also looking even at Jamaica. I really do not want to go to Mexico, the Bahamas or the Dominican.
We are on a budget but will splurge. We are looking for nothing to fancy. Just want to go somewhere that is very laid back, has nice amenities. Really looking forward to just sitting listening to a band every night. Want to be able to walk to shops if possible. Go snorkeling. Maybe horseback riding on the beach.
We were leaning towards at Lucia.
Also does anyone know if a good travel site to go to??? Not to keen on all inclusive. Never done it. Don't know restrictions and what not.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 안전한 토토 ≪접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?