I so glad I have stumbled upon this forum. Everyone seems so helpful.
I know I might be jumping the gun. But I am already trying to plan a couples only vacation for next Christmas 2014.
I want to go ahead and start paying monthly ( if that's possible).
I am trying to figure out which all inclusive resort to go to. There is just too many to chose from. I am looking for adults only. I really want any of the "saints" islands like st Lucia, st croix, st thomas ect. I am also looking even at Jamaica. I really do not want to go to Mexico, the Bahamas or the Dominican.
We are on a budget but will splurge. We are looking for nothing to fancy. Just want to go somewhere that is very laid back, has nice amenities. Really looking forward to just sitting listening to a band every night. Want to be able to walk to shops if possible. Go snorkeling. Maybe horseback riding on the beach.
We were leaning towards at Lucia.
Also does anyone know if a good travel site to go to??? Not to keen on all inclusive. Never done it. Don't know restrictions and what not.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 8 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right