I so glad I have stumbled upon this forum. Everyone seems so helpful.
I know I might be jumping the gun. But I am already trying to plan a couples only vacation for next Christmas 2014.
I want to go ahead and start paying monthly ( if that's possible).
I am trying to figure out which all inclusive resort to go to. There is just too many to chose from. I am looking for adults only. I really want any of the "saints" islands like st Lucia, st croix, st thomas ect. I am also looking even at Jamaica. I really do not want to go to Mexico, the Bahamas or the Dominican.
We are on a budget but will splurge. We are looking for nothing to fancy. Just want to go somewhere that is very laid back, has nice amenities. Really looking forward to just sitting listening to a band every night. Want to be able to walk to shops if possible. Go snorkeling. Maybe horseback riding on the beach.
We were leaning towards at Lucia.
Also does anyone know if a good travel site to go to??? Not to keen on all inclusive. Never done it. Don't know restrictions and what not.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/zymbiotix-365-cleanse/
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 Rejuvonus
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 aruba fun!!!
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 12 Turks and caicos
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 15 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 16 Turks and caicos
- 17 Cruise stop activities
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Jade Mountain
- 20 Honeymoon Help!!
- 21 Bermuda
- 22 Restaurant Suggestions
- 23 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 24 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 25 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort