I am planning a trip to the caribbean for late October/early November 2015. Just a quick gateway with my wife.
We need help on dicicing hotel: We usually like smaller/boutique hotels, with TV and wifi. We don´t plan to explore the island that much, so the beach at the hotel should be the nicest possible. This said, we are open to other suggestions. So far, we liked Galley Bay, Carlisle and Villas at sunset lane in Antigua and Little Arches and The Colony Club in Barbados.
I also consider T&C as a third option.
Finally, can it be cold this time of the year? I know it could be rainy, but I think I'll take a chance anyway,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1888:482:3831 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?