I am planning a trip to the caribbean for late October/early November 2015. Just a quick gateway with my wife.
We need help on dicicing hotel: We usually like smaller/boutique hotels, with TV and wifi. We don´t plan to explore the island that much, so the beach at the hotel should be the nicest possible. This said, we are open to other suggestions. So far, we liked Galley Bay, Carlisle and Villas at sunset lane in Antigua and Little Arches and The Colony Club in Barbados.
I also consider T&C as a third option.
Finally, can it be cold this time of the year? I know it could be rainy, but I think I'll take a chance anyway,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Kechu: Tec^h SUPP0RT HP PRINTER CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Set up HP Printer*
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 4 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 7 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 8 PR or USVI
- 9 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 10 Havana Hotel
- 11 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 12 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 13 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 14 Cayman Islands Currency
- 15 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 16 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 17 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 18 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 19 Havana
- 20 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 24 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 25 Snorkeling trip ideas