I am planning a trip to the caribbean for late October/early November 2015. Just a quick gateway with my wife.
We need help on dicicing hotel: We usually like smaller/boutique hotels, with TV and wifi. We don´t plan to explore the island that much, so the beach at the hotel should be the nicest possible. This said, we are open to other suggestions. So far, we liked Galley Bay, Carlisle and Villas at sunset lane in Antigua and Little Arches and The Colony Club in Barbados.
I also consider T&C as a third option.
Finally, can it be cold this time of the year? I know it could be rainy, but I think I'll take a chance anyway,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 2 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 Family of 5 undecided island
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 Tortola next week
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Surf Fly Fishing
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba