I am planning a trip to the caribbean for late October/early November 2015. Just a quick gateway with my wife.
We need help on dicicing hotel: We usually like smaller/boutique hotels, with TV and wifi. We don´t plan to explore the island that much, so the beach at the hotel should be the nicest possible. This said, we are open to other suggestions. So far, we liked Galley Bay, Carlisle and Villas at sunset lane in Antigua and Little Arches and The Colony Club in Barbados.
I also consider T&C as a third option.
Finally, can it be cold this time of the year? I know it could be rainy, but I think I'll take a chance anyway,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 2 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 3 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 4 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 5 St. Croix
- 6 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 9 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 10 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 11 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 12 Island Hopping
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 15 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Havana restaurants
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 20 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 21 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 22 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 23 Getting away in June
- 24 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 25 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!