I am planning a trip to the caribbean for late October/early November 2015. Just a quick gateway with my wife.
We need help on dicicing hotel: We usually like smaller/boutique hotels, with TV and wifi. We don´t plan to explore the island that much, so the beach at the hotel should be the nicest possible. This said, we are open to other suggestions. So far, we liked Galley Bay, Carlisle and Villas at sunset lane in Antigua and Little Arches and The Colony Club in Barbados.
I also consider T&C as a third option.
Finally, can it be cold this time of the year? I know it could be rainy, but I think I'll take a chance anyway,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda
- 2 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 3 Restaurant Suggestions
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 Honeymoon Help!!
- 6 Aruba weather
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 9 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 10 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Taxi info. Self touring
- 13 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 14 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 15 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 16 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 17 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 18 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 19 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 20 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 21 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 22 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 23 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 24 Puerto Rico vs. US Virgin Islands
- 25 Which Island?