I am looking for ideas of where to go on our upcoming anniversary in October 2016, just the two of us. We went to St. John for our honeymoon 5 years ago - loved it - but not in the budget this year. We are open to any suggestions! Here's what we do want:
1. Remote - a villa with preferably no neighbors or neighbors not close. We do not want a crowded island at all!!!
2. A villa with a pool and if possible a hot tub but not necessary.
3. Not overly buggy. We didn't find St. John to have an issue at all and the only concern we have is mosquitos, other than that we don't care - we live full time in the woods.
4. Does not have to be by the beach in fact we prefer the mountains. We know how to drive to a beach even though we don't frequent them often.
4. We will be renting a car.
5. We don't need things to do we are very happy hanging out quite a bit at the villa, cooking for ourselves and relaxing. We are definitely not looking for the bar scene!
6. Price $200 or less a night, preferably or around $1500-$1700 a week.
Any help, ideas, etc. would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 백경 릴게임온라인 ⊙접속 : 【_v vz338.com_】♧
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba