I am looking for ideas of where to go on our upcoming anniversary in October 2016, just the two of us. We went to St. John for our honeymoon 5 years ago - loved it - but not in the budget this year. We are open to any suggestions! Here's what we do want:
1. Remote - a villa with preferably no neighbors or neighbors not close. We do not want a crowded island at all!!!
2. A villa with a pool and if possible a hot tub but not necessary.
3. Not overly buggy. We didn't find St. John to have an issue at all and the only concern we have is mosquitos, other than that we don't care - we live full time in the woods.
4. Does not have to be by the beach in fact we prefer the mountains. We know how to drive to a beach even though we don't frequent them often.
4. We will be renting a car.
5. We don't need things to do we are very happy hanging out quite a bit at the villa, cooking for ourselves and relaxing. We are definitely not looking for the bar scene!
6. Price $200 or less a night, preferably or around $1500-$1700 a week.
Any help, ideas, etc. would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 5 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 6 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 7 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 8 Cuba Help
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma