I am planning a trip to Anguilla in November. Will be flying from Miami and I am a little bit worried because of the size of my check in luggage as the planes flying there are small and they charge you per piece of luggage.
Another thing I am not sure about, is that compared to other islands such as Barbados, Antigua, T&C the hotels here don't seem to be that nice or confortable, though the beaches are great. Finally, not sure about the weahter conditions in Nov.
I will appreciate your comments very much to help me decide. I am opened to other destinations as well. I've been to Aruba, stayed at Buccutti and loved it, but I want to visit other places now. Many thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Birthday Celebration
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 DR - All inclusive
- 4 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 5 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 6 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 7 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 8 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 9 Late May Trip
- 10 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 11 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Cheers to Beers!
- 14 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 15 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 16 New Years Eve / St John
- 17 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 18 Island Choice
- 19 Aruba Car Rental
- 20 If we loved Cayman...
- 21 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 22 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 23 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 24 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 25 HELP! St Croix or Cancun