I am planning a trip to Anguilla in November. Will be flying from Miami and I am a little bit worried because of the size of my check in luggage as the planes flying there are small and they charge you per piece of luggage.
Another thing I am not sure about, is that compared to other islands such as Barbados, Antigua, T&C the hotels here don't seem to be that nice or confortable, though the beaches are great. Finally, not sure about the weahter conditions in Nov.
I will appreciate your comments very much to help me decide. I am opened to other destinations as well. I've been to Aruba, stayed at Buccutti and loved it, but I want to visit other places now. Many thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 안전한 토토 ≪접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?