I am planning a trip to Anguilla in November. Will be flying from Miami and I am a little bit worried because of the size of my check in luggage as the planes flying there are small and they charge you per piece of luggage.
Another thing I am not sure about, is that compared to other islands such as Barbados, Antigua, T&C the hotels here don't seem to be that nice or confortable, though the beaches are great. Finally, not sure about the weahter conditions in Nov.
I will appreciate your comments very much to help me decide. I am opened to other destinations as well. I've been to Aruba, stayed at Buccutti and loved it, but I want to visit other places now. Many thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 cialis
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Month travel ideas
- 4 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 5 Cuba weather in March
- 6 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Move to grand cayman
- 10 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 11 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 12 Malaria Punta Cana
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 15 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 16 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 17 New Destination
- 18 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 19 Bahamas help
- 20 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 21 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 22 Vacation suggestion, please
- 23 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!