I'm trying to plan a vacation for March that involves beach and lots of other adventurous activities. Last year summer we went to Nicaragua for a week, did the Big and Little corn islands, and then went to Leon. We hiked, walked, snorkeled, rode motorcycles through the jungle, laid on the beach, volcano hiked at night, and did the volcano boarding. Last summer we went to Hawaii and did Oahu and Maui and did the sunrise bike down haleakala, snorkeled, part of the road to Hana, surfing lessons and more. We loved those vacations, and are looking to experience a new place with lots to do. We don't scuba, but are a very active family of 5 adults and like to do most other adventure type activities. I've heard Dominica is neat with the canyoning and volcanoes, and my brother has been to Costa Rica, I have heard that is also nice. We were also considering Belize, possibly Cuba or another Hawaiian island. We really enjoy the combo of things to do with beach time, do you have any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ▼ 접속 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Family vacation
- 7 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 8 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 9 PR or USVI
- 10 Havana Hotel
- 11 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 12 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 13 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 14 Cayman Islands Currency
- 15 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 16 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 17 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 18 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 19 Havana
- 20 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 24 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 25 Snorkeling trip ideas