I'm trying to plan a vacation for March that involves beach and lots of other adventurous activities. Last year summer we went to Nicaragua for a week, did the Big and Little corn islands, and then went to Leon. We hiked, walked, snorkeled, rode motorcycles through the jungle, laid on the beach, volcano hiked at night, and did the volcano boarding. Last summer we went to Hawaii and did Oahu and Maui and did the sunrise bike down haleakala, snorkeled, part of the road to Hana, surfing lessons and more. We loved those vacations, and are looking to experience a new place with lots to do. We don't scuba, but are a very active family of 5 adults and like to do most other adventure type activities. I've heard Dominica is neat with the canyoning and volcanoes, and my brother has been to Costa Rica, I have heard that is also nice. We were also considering Belize, possibly Cuba or another Hawaiian island. We really enjoy the combo of things to do with beach time, do you have any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 네임드 사다리 메이저 ▣ 홈피: mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?