If so could you give me your opinion. Rooms, beach (is it soft sand or full of shells, rocky) restaurants, and overall impression.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 2 cheap living & travelling in Dominican Republic
- 3 Saint John retirement
- 4 Volcanoes, Rainforest, and Beaches
- 5 Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
- 6 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 7 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 8 Cuba by car
- 9 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 10 20th anniversary
- 11 The great advantages including with the use
- 12 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 13 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 14 Sunny Beach Weather in February
- 15 Safe for Family
- 16 Christmas destination
- 17 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 18 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 19 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 20 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 21 Honeymoon Destination
- 22 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 23 shore excursions
- 24 just be careful
- 25 Restaurants in Aruba