We're trying to decide on a place to stay in St Barts the 2nd week in April and are having a tough time making a decision.....If anyone has stayed in or seen these villas and cottage, please comment.
Aquarelle is in Marigot, with access to the beach. Looks nice, but I wonder if it's private enough and whether the mosquitos might be bad.
Any feedback would be welcome!
Has anyone stayed at Aquarelle, Case a FoFo or Le Manoir?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 3 Carry on size Bahamas
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 St John March, where to stay
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 8 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 9 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 10 Cupecoy Beach
- 11 Tips for bahamas
- 12 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 13 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 14 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 15 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 16 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 17 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 18 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 19 walkable hotels
- 20 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 21 Back from San Juan
- 22 St Thomas
- 23 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 24 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 25 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant