We're trying to decide on a place to stay in St Barts the 2nd week in April and are having a tough time making a decision.....If anyone has stayed in or seen these villas and cottage, please comment.
Aquarelle is in Marigot, with access to the beach. Looks nice, but I wonder if it's private enough and whether the mosquitos might be bad.
Any feedback would be welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 바다이야기어플 ● 연결 : 【_v vz338.com_】
- 2 파워볼실시간사이트 ▶ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 5 Havana
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 8 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 9 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 10 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 11 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 12 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI