A family of 4 with 2 young teenage boys will be traveling to St Kitts at the end of the summer. Can anyone give us information? We have visited St Thomas, St John, and Puerto Rico innumerable times, and we are now looking for something off the beaten track. We are tired of the crowds and traffic in St Thomas and we are looking for a leisurely spent week's vacation. Any suggestions for our stay?
Has anyone been to St Kitts recently?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Run as being a solution Against the Spread
- 2 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 3 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 4 Jamaica
- 5 Jamaica all inclusive
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 8 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 9 Cuba Opening Up
- 10 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 11 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 12 Why Barbados?
- 13 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 14 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 15 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 16 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 17 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 18 Just back from The Somerset
- 19 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 20 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 21 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 22 Sandals Resorts
- 23 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 24 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 25 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!