My wife and I will be going on a cruise and Barbados will be one of the ports. I am having a difficult time deciding between going to Harrison's cave or Gun signal Hill. Unfortunately due to overlapping tour times I wont be able to do both. Has anyone been to both of these places and can offer any opinions on which might be the better sight?
Harrison's Cave VS. Gun Signal Hill
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 2 Vacation Ideas
- 3 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 4 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cupecoy Beach
- 7 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 8 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 9 Carry on size Bahamas
- 10 St John March, where to stay
- 11 The right adults-only resort
- 12 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 13 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 14 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 15 Tips for bahamas
- 16 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 17 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 18 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 19 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 20 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 21 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 22 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 23 walkable hotels
- 24 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 25 St Thomas