My wife and I will be going on a cruise and Barbados will be one of the ports. I am having a difficult time deciding between going to Harrison's cave or Gun signal Hill. Unfortunately due to overlapping tour times I wont be able to do both. Has anyone been to both of these places and can offer any opinions on which might be the better sight?
Harrison's Cave VS. Gun Signal Hill
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LIAT Air
- 2 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 3 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 4 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 7 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 8 Aruba suggestions
- 9 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 10 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 11 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 12 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 13 Cuba in 10 days
- 14 Salt Kettle House to close
- 15 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 16 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 17 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 18 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 19 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 20 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 21 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 22 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 23 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 24 Why Barbados?
- 25 Cayman Islands in October