Would like a nice upscale place to stay in Bonaire. Considering Harbour Village but not sure how shore diving and on site snorkeling is.Does anyone have experience with this resort since it reopened?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 2 Island with golf
- 3 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 4 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 5 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 6 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 7 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 8 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 9 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 10 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 11 Choosing an island
- 12 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 13 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 14 Cabarete & Las Canas, DR: Where can I get info?
- 15 cabarete, dominican republic
- 16 First time Santo Domingo
- 17 20th anniversary
- 18 St. Bart's
- 19 Bahamas girls trip
- 20 Advice on choosing an island...
- 21 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 22 American Express Card in Bermuda
- 23 Grand Cayman January
- 24 Martinique Blog
- 25 Why don't more Fodorites consider St Croix?