We're headed to Harbour Island in a couple weeks and I'm looking for restaurant recommendations. Many of the hotel restaurants don't have reviews on TripAdvisor. Anyone know about the following places?
1. The Terrace at Coral Sands resort
2. The Garden Terrace at Pink Sands resort
3. The restaurant at Runaway Hill
Others to consider?
We're planning to visit the more local/casual places as well, but I'd love to hear some opinions on the nicer options too.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 다리다리양방 ◐ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba