We're headed to Harbour Island in a couple weeks and I'm looking for restaurant recommendations. Many of the hotel restaurants don't have reviews on TripAdvisor. Anyone know about the following places?
1. The Terrace at Coral Sands resort
2. The Garden Terrace at Pink Sands resort
3. The restaurant at Runaway Hill
Others to consider?
We're planning to visit the more local/casual places as well, but I'd love to hear some opinions on the nicer options too.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 2 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 3 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 4 Cuba in 5 days?
- 5 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 8 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 9 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 10 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 11 turks caicos
- 12 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 13 Curacao
- 14 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 15 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 16 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 17 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 18 Groupon Tours
- 19 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 20 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 21 Location
- 22 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 23 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 24 Private tours in Cuba
- 25 Planning trip to st Lucia