We're headed to Harbour Island in a couple weeks and I'm looking for restaurant recommendations. Many of the hotel restaurants don't have reviews on TripAdvisor. Anyone know about the following places?
1. The Terrace at Coral Sands resort
2. The Garden Terrace at Pink Sands resort
3. The restaurant at Runaway Hill
Others to consider?
We're planning to visit the more local/casual places as well, but I'd love to hear some opinions on the nicer options too.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Phone Number Dj YAHOO MAIL Tech 1800-540-6830 Helpdesk/Line
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 5 importing pets to sxm
- 6 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 7 St. Barts
- 8 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 9 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 10 PR or USVI
- 11 Which Caribbean island?
- 12 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 13 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 14 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 15 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 16 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 17 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 18 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 19 5 days in Havana
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 25 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary