We're headed to Harbour Island in a couple weeks and I'm looking for restaurant recommendations. Many of the hotel restaurants don't have reviews on TripAdvisor. Anyone know about the following places?
1. The Terrace at Coral Sands resort
2. The Garden Terrace at Pink Sands resort
3. The restaurant at Runaway Hill
Others to consider?
We're planning to visit the more local/casual places as well, but I'd love to hear some opinions on the nicer options too.
Harbour Island fine dining recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A Volcanic Paradise
- 2 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 3 Best island for a villa rental
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 Where to stay on Vieques
- 8 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 9 St. Croix and sea grass
- 10 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 13 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 14 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Tipping at AI
- 17 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 18 Traveling Solo
- 19 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 20 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 21 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 22 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 23 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 24 St. Kitts, the details
- 25 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem