I am considering a trip to Harbour Island this summer, travel in July or early August. I'd like to find out if it's a really expensive destination in terms of hotels and restaurants? Is it easy to get to? Looking at 3 or 4 nights, single female, in mid-40's. No children. Looking to relax. Really want to visit the Pink Sand Beach. Thanks.
Harbour Island - Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 4 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 9 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 10 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 15 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 16 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 17 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 18 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 19 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 20 Which island?
- 21 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 22 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 23 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Crime in Providenciales TCI