I am considering a trip to Harbour Island this summer, travel in July or early August. I'd like to find out if it's a really expensive destination in terms of hotels and restaurants? Is it easy to get to? Looking at 3 or 4 nights, single female, in mid-40's. No children. Looking to relax. Really want to visit the Pink Sand Beach. Thanks.
Harbour Island - Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 which island??
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Help in Antigua!!!!!
- 4 A Volcanic Paradise
- 5 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 6 Best island for a villa rental
- 7 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 8 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 9 Where to stay on Vieques
- 10 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 11 St. Croix and sea grass
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 14 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 15 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 16 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Tipping at AI
- 19 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 20 Traveling Solo
- 21 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 22 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 23 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 24 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 25 Food at Cove Eleuthera