I am debating renting a condo at either Harbour Heights or Plantana. Both of these have pools, nice beaches and seem to be walking distance to shops and restaurants without also being in the thick of things. Was considering Christopher Columbus, but I like the idea of being able to walk somewhere for drinks or food.
There are a lot of reviews on Plantana, but not much on Harbour Heights. Is it a nice complex? Well maintained? or more dated? Can't tell too much from the pictures.
We are traveling with an 8 yr old, a 14 yr old and a sprite grandma (70)
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 3 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 4 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 5 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 6 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 7 Island Hopping
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Havana restaurants
- 13 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 14 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 15 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 16 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 17 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 18 Getting away in June
- 19 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 20 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 21 A Week In Cuba
- 22 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 23 Help for which island please?
- 24 Teenagers at the Westin grand cayman
- 25 Green Turtle Cay