I am debating renting a condo at either Harbour Heights or Plantana. Both of these have pools, nice beaches and seem to be walking distance to shops and restaurants without also being in the thick of things. Was considering Christopher Columbus, but I like the idea of being able to walk somewhere for drinks or food.
There are a lot of reviews on Plantana, but not much on Harbour Heights. Is it a nice complex? Well maintained? or more dated? Can't tell too much from the pictures.
We are traveling with an 8 yr old, a 14 yr old and a sprite grandma (70)
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife