I am debating renting a condo at either Harbour Heights or Plantana. Both of these have pools, nice beaches and seem to be walking distance to shops and restaurants without also being in the thick of things. Was considering Christopher Columbus, but I like the idea of being able to walk somewhere for drinks or food.
There are a lot of reviews on Plantana, but not much on Harbour Heights. Is it a nice complex? Well maintained? or more dated? Can't tell too much from the pictures.
We are traveling with an 8 yr old, a 14 yr old and a sprite grandma (70)
Thanks for your help!
Harbour Heights and Plantana Grand Cayman
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed
- 2 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 3 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 4 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 5 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 6 Jamaica help!
- 7 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 8 2 weeks in cuba
- 9 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 10 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 11 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 12 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 13 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 14 Jamaica
- 15 Jamaica all inclusive
- 16 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 17 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 18 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 19 Cuba Opening Up
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 21 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 22 Why Barbados?
- 23 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 24 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 25 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)