I am debating renting a condo at either Harbour Heights or Plantana. Both of these have pools, nice beaches and seem to be walking distance to shops and restaurants without also being in the thick of things. Was considering Christopher Columbus, but I like the idea of being able to walk somewhere for drinks or food.
There are a lot of reviews on Plantana, but not much on Harbour Heights. Is it a nice complex? Well maintained? or more dated? Can't tell too much from the pictures.
We are traveling with an 8 yr old, a 14 yr old and a sprite grandma (70)
Thanks for your help!
Harbour Heights and Plantana Grand Cayman
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 2 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 3 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Aruba suggestions
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 7 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 8 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 9 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 10 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 11 Cuba in 10 days
- 12 Salt Kettle House to close
- 13 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 14 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 15 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 16 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 17 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 18 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 19 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Cayman Islands in October
- 25 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay