Our family of 5 is considering Atlantis this summer vacation. I am debating between the Comfort Suites (2 rooms) or a Harborside Condo. Has anyone tried renting a condo from VRBO or from Familyfunatatlantis.com. Both websites have Harborside condos advertised for about $2400-$2800/week which is about the same price that 2 rooms at Comfort Suites would cost for the week.
1. Are these 3rd party rentals legitimate?
2. If price is equal, which location is better?
3. If price is equal, which amenities are better? (e.g., full kitchen in the condo, all in one room)
4. Any other words of wisdom?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 2 Honeymoon Advice
- 3 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 4 Cuba
- 5 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 6 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 7 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 8 Conference in Cuba in February
- 9 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 10 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 11 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 12 Help me to pick an island
- 13 Small boat excursion
- 14 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 15 Overwhelmed....
- 16 Can you tell me where?
- 17 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 18 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 19 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 20 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 21 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 22 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 23 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 24 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 25 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW