Our family of 5 is considering Atlantis this summer vacation. I am debating between the Comfort Suites (2 rooms) or a Harborside Condo. Has anyone tried renting a condo from VRBO or from Familyfunatatlantis.com. Both websites have Harborside condos advertised for about $2400-$2800/week which is about the same price that 2 rooms at Comfort Suites would cost for the week.
1. Are these 3rd party rentals legitimate?
2. If price is equal, which location is better?
3. If price is equal, which amenities are better? (e.g., full kitchen in the condo, all in one room)
4. Any other words of wisdom?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 2 Jerk Chicken
- 3 BVI trip questions
- 4 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 7 aruba fun!!!
- 8 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 9 Peterson
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 12 St.Lucia newbie
- 13 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 14 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 15 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 16 Turks and caicos
- 17 Aruba weather
- 18 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 19 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Cruise stop activities
- 22 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 23 Jade Mountain
- 24 Honeymoon Help!!
- 25 Bermuda