Our family of 5 is considering Atlantis this summer vacation. I am debating between the Comfort Suites (2 rooms) or a Harborside Condo. Has anyone tried renting a condo from VRBO or from Familyfunatatlantis.com. Both websites have Harborside condos advertised for about $2400-$2800/week which is about the same price that 2 rooms at Comfort Suites would cost for the week.
1. Are these 3rd party rentals legitimate?
2. If price is equal, which location is better?
3. If price is equal, which amenities are better? (e.g., full kitchen in the condo, all in one room)
4. Any other words of wisdom?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 2 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 3 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 4 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 5 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 6 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 7 turks caicos
- 8 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 9 Curacao
- 10 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 11 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 12 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 13 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 14 Groupon Tours
- 15 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 16 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 17 Location
- 18 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 19 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 20 Private tours in Cuba
- 21 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 22 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 23 Bahamas girls trip
- 24 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 25 Cuba Tour Companies