Our family of 5 is considering Atlantis this summer vacation. I am debating between the Comfort Suites (2 rooms) or a Harborside Condo. Has anyone tried renting a condo from VRBO or from Familyfunatatlantis.com. Both websites have Harborside condos advertised for about $2400-$2800/week which is about the same price that 2 rooms at Comfort Suites would cost for the week.
1. Are these 3rd party rentals legitimate?
2. If price is equal, which location is better?
3. If price is equal, which amenities are better? (e.g., full kitchen in the condo, all in one room)
4. Any other words of wisdom?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healtheverplus.com/viatropin/
- 2 The search engine optimization training
- 3 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 4 car rental in barbados
- 5 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 6 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 7 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 8 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 10 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 11 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 12 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 13 Choosing the Right Island
- 14 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 15 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 16 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 17 Aruba help!
- 18 St Martin
- 19 Planning a three week trip
- 20 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 21 Casa Karma
- 22 Honeymoon - please help!
- 23 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 24 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 25 Cuba