Our family of 5 is considering Atlantis this summer vacation. I am debating between the Comfort Suites (2 rooms) or a Harborside Condo. Has anyone tried renting a condo from VRBO or from Familyfunatatlantis.com. Both websites have Harborside condos advertised for about $2400-$2800/week which is about the same price that 2 rooms at Comfort Suites would cost for the week.
1. Are these 3rd party rentals legitimate?
2. If price is equal, which location is better?
3. If price is equal, which amenities are better? (e.g., full kitchen in the condo, all in one room)
4. Any other words of wisdom?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 2 Vieques Island
- 3 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 4 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 5 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 6 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 7 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 8 Best island for food and beaches
- 9 Canadian money exchange ??
- 10 Cuba tour companies
- 11 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 12 Resort rent out for wedding
- 13 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 Family trip to Jamaica
- 16 Safe, family friendly Island
- 17 Help choosing an island
- 18 Hotel on Turks
- 19 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Help picking Caribbean honeymoon destination
- 22 December celebration trip
- 23 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 24 St. Bart's, French St. Martin or Turks & Caicos for family?
- 25 San Juan