Our family of 5 is considering Atlantis this summer vacation. I am debating between the Comfort Suites (2 rooms) or a Harborside Condo. Has anyone tried renting a condo from VRBO or from Familyfunatatlantis.com. Both websites have Harborside condos advertised for about $2400-$2800/week which is about the same price that 2 rooms at Comfort Suites would cost for the week.
1. Are these 3rd party rentals legitimate?
2. If price is equal, which location is better?
3. If price is equal, which amenities are better? (e.g., full kitchen in the condo, all in one room)
4. Any other words of wisdom?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 2 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 3 30th anniversary trip
- 4 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 5 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 6 Bermuda in February or March
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 9 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 10 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 11 Safest Islands for Us?
- 12 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 13 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 14 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 15 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 16 Narrowing it down
- 17 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 18 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 19 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 20 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 21 Destination Wedding
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 24 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 25 barbados vs. Bonaire