Our family of 5 is considering Atlantis this summer vacation. I am debating between the Comfort Suites (2 rooms) or a Harborside Condo. Has anyone tried renting a condo from VRBO or from Familyfunatatlantis.com. Both websites have Harborside condos advertised for about $2400-$2800/week which is about the same price that 2 rooms at Comfort Suites would cost for the week.
1. Are these 3rd party rentals legitimate?
2. If price is equal, which location is better?
3. If price is equal, which amenities are better? (e.g., full kitchen in the condo, all in one room)
4. Any other words of wisdom?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://supplementlab.org/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 6 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 7 Living in the Caribbean
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 10 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 11 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 12 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 15 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 16 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 19 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 20 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 21 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 22 St. Croix
- 23 St Kitts & Irma
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?