Our family of 5 is considering Atlantis this summer vacation. I am debating between the Comfort Suites (2 rooms) or a Harborside Condo. Has anyone tried renting a condo from VRBO or from Familyfunatatlantis.com. Both websites have Harborside condos advertised for about $2400-$2800/week which is about the same price that 2 rooms at Comfort Suites would cost for the week.
1. Are these 3rd party rentals legitimate?
2. If price is equal, which location is better?
3. If price is equal, which amenities are better? (e.g., full kitchen in the condo, all in one room)
4. Any other words of wisdom?
Harbor Condos from VRBO
- 1 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay