This will be my third time staying at Half Moon in Montego Bay. I've stayed in a Royal Suite and Hibiscus Suite. Planned to stay in a Hibiscus suite but they are sold out. We can stay in a "Spa suite"... similar to Royal Suite layout and near the spa (on the ocean) or a West Cottage (#1). Has anyone stayed in either or both? Leaning towards the West Cottage but liked the tranquility of the Royal & Hibiscus locations.
Half Moon Resort
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Opening Up
- 2 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 3 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 4 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 5 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 6 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 7 Sandals Resorts
- 8 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 9 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 10 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 11 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 12 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Cuba in 10 days
- 15 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 16 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 17 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 18 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 19 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 20 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 21 Villa rental on St. John
- 22 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 23 Just back from St. Maarten
- 24 Villa Rental on St. John
- 25 Sandals Whitehouse