This will be my third time staying at Half Moon in Montego Bay. I've stayed in a Royal Suite and Hibiscus Suite. Planned to stay in a Hibiscus suite but they are sold out. We can stay in a "Spa suite"... similar to Royal Suite layout and near the spa (on the ocean) or a West Cottage (#1). Has anyone stayed in either or both? Leaning towards the West Cottage but liked the tranquility of the Royal & Hibiscus locations.
Half Moon Resort
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 2 Family with infants/toddlers
- 3 Ferry to Rum Point
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Islands with great nightlife
- 6 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 7 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 8 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 9 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 10 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 11 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 12 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 13 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 14 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 15 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 16 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 17 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 18 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 19 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 20 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 21 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 22 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 23 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 24 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 25 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales