I went to haiti about two years ago and i want to know if there are any alternatives to the olofson that have developed? Also, what is the most interesting thing you have done in haiti? Have you seen any realistic voodoo ceremonies not aimed at tourists? Look forward to hearing from you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 2 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Salt Kettle House to close
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 8 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 9 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 10 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 11 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Cayman Islands in October
- 17 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 21 all-inclusive or villa?
- 22 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 23 San Juan Hotel
- 24 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 25 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?