WILL BE IN CURACO FOR 1 DAY ON A CRUISE IN NOVEMBER. WE ARE PLANNING TO DO A SHORE DIVE AT HABITAT CURACAO. HAS ANYONE BEEN TO THIS RESORT AND DOVE FROM THE SHORE OR WENT OUT ON THEIR BOATS? WE CAN NOT GO ON A BOAT DIVE DUE TO THE TIMES OF ARRIVAL & DEPARTING. ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREAT OR OTHER POSSIBLE DIVE SITES WOULD BE HELPFUL. SOME OF US DIVE & OTHERS SNORKLE. THANKS.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 6 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 7 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 8 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 9 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 10 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 11 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 12 Get info about weather.
- 13 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 16 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 17 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 18 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 19 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 20 LIAT Air
- 21 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 22 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 23 Need help again!!
- 24 relaxed beaches in january
- 25 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)