WILL BE IN CURACO FOR 1 DAY ON A CRUISE IN NOVEMBER. WE ARE PLANNING TO DO A SHORE DIVE AT HABITAT CURACAO. HAS ANYONE BEEN TO THIS RESORT AND DOVE FROM THE SHORE OR WENT OUT ON THEIR BOATS? WE CAN NOT GO ON A BOAT DIVE DUE TO THE TIMES OF ARRIVAL & DEPARTING. ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREAT OR OTHER POSSIBLE DIVE SITES WOULD BE HELPFUL. SOME OF US DIVE & OTHERS SNORKLE. THANKS.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 2 shore excursions
- 3 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 4 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 5 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 6 Curacao vs Barbados
- 7 Honeymoon Destination
- 8 Bahamas girls trip
- 9 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 10 Safe for Family
- 11 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 12 Restaurants in Aruba
- 13 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 14 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 15 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 16 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 17 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 18 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 19 Snorkeling
- 20 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 21 fish fry on Curacao
- 22 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 23 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 24 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 25 One night in Nassau - hotel help