WILL BE IN CURACO FOR 1 DAY ON A CRUISE IN NOVEMBER. WE ARE PLANNING TO DO A SHORE DIVE AT HABITAT CURACAO. HAS ANYONE BEEN TO THIS RESORT AND DOVE FROM THE SHORE OR WENT OUT ON THEIR BOATS? WE CAN NOT GO ON A BOAT DIVE DUE TO THE TIMES OF ARRIVAL & DEPARTING. ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREAT OR OTHER POSSIBLE DIVE SITES WOULD BE HELPFUL. SOME OF US DIVE & OTHERS SNORKLE. THANKS.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 celebrating 40
- 3 Where to go in February/March
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 6 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 7 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 10 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 11 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 12 Which island?
- 13 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 19 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 20 Bahamas Resort
- 21 Which country?
- 22 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 23 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 24 Antigua or St Martin
- 25 South Beach Hotel Barbados